Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Saudi team doesnt want to pay the fee for Almiron bit strange considering this was supposed to be part of some FFP conspiracy

I heard it was Almiron holding things up?

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Saudi team doesnt want to pay the fee for Almiron bit strange considering this was supposed to be part of some FFP conspiracy

Almiron doesn’t want to leave. 

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Guardian reported they wont pay 30 million for him

Now the actual PIF-funded teams like Al-Ahli looking at a summer move. It's a not a conspiracy to see how this stinks very badly when the club needs FFP help. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Now the actual PIF-funded teams like Al-Ahli looking at a summer move. It's a not a conspiracy to see how this stinks very badly when the club needs FFP help. 

The premier League teams had a chance to stop this obvious fraud and voted against it. Chelsea and PIF FC will continue to take advantage of it. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

The premier League teams had a chance to stop this obvious fraud and voted against it. Chelsea and PIF FC will continue to take advantage of it. 

True. The league must take responsibility for this obvious corruption. I’d be very interested to see which way clubs voted if it’s publicly available. 

13 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

True. The league must take responsibility for this obvious corruption. I’d be very interested to see which way clubs voted if it’s publicly available. 

8 clubs voted for it, we probably would have too if UEFA didnt sanction us over Vitoria Guimaraes

53 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Wasn't that loan deals from the Saudi League?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Wasn't that loan deals from the Saudi League?

Yep, the vote was on them coming back, not on them leaving, I'm not sure with various employment laws they'd be able to stop the players being sold 

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Newcastle, Sheffield United, Everton, Burnley, Chelsea, Wolves, Forest and Manchester City. It was reported back in November.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Gordon and Guimares both have the Grealish ability, to get a foul for any contact no matter how minimal. 

We have Mcginn and Konsa for that.

Â