Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

Post season friendlies anywhere are insanely stupid. Have the big exhibition matches in July fine, but end of May is **** stupid. Why would any player want to bother with it? You'd be all ready for holiday mode and then asked to play in those games. Insane. I'd be mad if we did that. Not sure how any fan could argue its anything but stupid

I agree but the slimey HR people will argue you are contracted to play for us whenever we like!  Contracts normally run to June 1st I believe so even those out of contract cannot flip them the bird legally!

Was always obvious they were never gonna do a man city.

FFP been in place for a while now.

What Chelsea and Man City did, they did at the right time.

• Like 1

On 21/03/2024 at 14:22, Pinebro said:

Was always obvious they were never gonna do a man city.

FFP been in place for a while now.

What Chelsea and Man City did, they did at the right time.

But if there wasn't they'd 100% have spent every penny of that £400bn on them... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

He'll end up missing about 18 months by the end. 

Disaster 

Another great showcase for their footballing genius Dan Ashworth’s due diligence process

11 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Indeed. Just get a friend to put the bets on for you. Sorted.

If he has a gambling problem then surely he can scratch that itch by gambling on the millions of other markets available that aren’t going to get him sacked?

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

If he has a gambling problem then surely he can scratch that itch by gambling on the millions of other markets available that aren’t going to get him sacked?

Or take up poker, far more fun than sports betting.

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Or take up poker, far more fun than sports betting.

Exactly. I have sympathy for anyone consumed with a gambling addiction, but to bet on stuff that will get you sacked from your multimillion pound job, after already being under investigation is utterly stupid and moronic. Bet on something else if you really HAVE to place a bet.

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

Exactly. I have sympathy for anyone consumed with a gambling addiction, but to bet on stuff that will get you sacked from your multimillion pound job, after already being under investigation is utterly stupid and moronic. Bet on something else if you really HAVE to place a bet.

Smacks of him thinking he’s above the law/legislation, absolute tit. I’d be fuming if I were a Jawdie, even moreso after this.

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Not expected to face any further ban apparently. 

Translation:

we’ve already bunged the FA some of our dirty oil money to **** off and leave us to our sportswashing and murdering.

Â