Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

John Carver says he is the "best coach in the Premier League", despite leading relegation-threatened Newcastle to only nine points from 48.

The 50-year-old was asked to take over as manager from Alan Pardew at the end of 2014, but the team have only won two games under his stewardship.

Newcastle are two points above the drop zone having lost their last eight successive matches.

"I still feel I am the best coach in the Premier League," he said.

How on Earth can he even begin to justify that? There's being positive and there's being an idiot. He hasn't even reached two full seasons as a manager at Toronto and Newcastle. If nothing else, it's disrespectful to other managers.

Deluded clown.

His win record from Wikipedia is an impressive 25% with a combined goal difference of -38. His Leeds record is the highlight

Played 5 Won 1 Lost 4 Conceded 17  :lol:

I genuinely enjoy laughing at Newcastle every bit as much as I enjoy laughing at the noses. There are 2 reasons for this. Firstly and simply they are in the Premier League, so by virtue of being a direct rival their woes affect us directly, unlike that other lot. But secondly and more importantly the noses are a small shithole of a club and deep down their fans know this. So slagging them off is just reminding them of what they face every day. But laughing at Newcastle's failures, with the delusions held by their fans and where their fans think that club should be? That really hurts them deeply and makes it a far more satisfying hilarity :D

• Like 3

Feels a bit premature to be laughing at Newcastle, tomorrow they could be pretty much safe with ourselves in grave danger. I can't see them losing all their remaining games but I'd like to see them and Sunderland going into the last game of season fighting for the final relegation spot.

• Like 1

Feels a bit premature to be laughing at Newcastle, tomorrow they could be pretty much safe with ourselves in grave danger. I can't see them losing all their remaining games but I'd like to see them and Sunderland going into the last game of season fighting for the final relegation spot.

People have been saying that for the last 8 games  :lol:

• Like 2

Â