Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

He is spot on though, as bad as Lerner/Lambert was its nothing compared to what Newcastle have gone through in recent times

Really? we've spent the last 5 years trying to get relegated, in that time Newcastle have had a 5th place and a few top 10 finishes, if they hadn't of hounded pardew out they would be comfortable midtable again, yes its boring but its a damn sight better than going into the final few games with a chance of going down

He is spot on though, as bad as Lerner/Lambert was its nothing compared to what Newcastle have gone through in recent times

Really? we've spent the last 5 years trying to get relegated, in that time Newcastle have had a 5th place and a few top 10 finishes, if they hadn't of hounded pardew out they would be comfortable midtable again, yes its boring but its a damn sight better than going into the final few games with a chance of going down

true but this could be Ashley 2nd relegation in 6 years and then anytime the club is showing any progress he either sacks the manager or sells off his best player or appoints Joe Kinnear. I know we sold a lot of good players before but Lerner could easily have accepted bids for Benteke 2 seasons ago or let Delph contract run out this summer and sometimes its a mistake but at least he gives the managers a chance

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Sunderland for me. Newcastle has been awful for almost all season, but they have their moments. Plus I like a few of their players. Sunderland I honestly have no interest for whatsoever. Problem is I could see Sunderland coming back up. Their strikers are not cut out for the premier league, but they could score in the championship. 

Plus I want to see Defoe go down after the whole Toronto fiasco. 

Edited by Czechlad
  • Like 1

Â