Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not a fan, but in fairness they have more than over achieved in there first season after being bought by the head choppers. Top 10 would have been the aim I would have thought.

Yeah, I think they will get top 8, just thankfully not CL football. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its so great seeing them falling as they were getting so arrogant when they doing well.

I really hope we beat them at villa park

I mean, you're just fishing for a Keegan gif there, surely?

I think I prefer Newcastle to win Sunday than United. I don't know many Newcastle fans but United are the most entitled clearings in the woods around and winning a trophy will bring some of them out of hiding

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think I prefer Newcastle to win Sunday than United. I don't know many Newcastle fans but United are the most entitled clearings in the woods around and winning a trophy will bring some of them out of hiding

Utd all day for me as it will be a geordie wankfest if they win 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I want United to win and then SAF tells Dabravka to get up on the podium and accept his medal :lol: 

As an aside to this, I only learnt through this situation that anyone who’s played during any of the rounds qualifies for a winners medal, which just seems daft to me and how many medals do they end up having to dish out given that the big clubs will often field weakened teams in the earlier rounds?!

2 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

From a Newcastle perspective, it’s unfortunate they’re playing Man U in the final. On Man U’s form, there isn’t a team I’d least rather be playing right now. 

Rashford deseves to life a trophy this year 

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

As an aside to this, I only learnt through this situation that anyone who’s played during any of the rounds qualifies for a winners medal, which just seems daft to me and how many medals do they end up having to dish out given that the big clubs will often field weakened teams in the earlier rounds?!

Why wouldn't they?   You have to win the early rounds to get to the final, it's part of the achievement.   Theoretically somebody could score the winner in the third, fourth and fifth round of the cup and then get injured, would they be more or less deserving of a medal than somebody who played 20 minutes of the final and did nothing?  Simple solution is if you contributed it get's recognised. 

• Like 1

Â