Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

19 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

I still think Liverpool or Chelsea will finish top 4. Still 17 games to go and one or both will click soon enough. Gonna be tough for Newcastle to do it this year.

Chelsea looked nowhere near it today, to be honest.  

41 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Has 3 goals in 6 games for them. They overpaid but so far his return has been good. He needs space to run into to be effective

Another one long term is probably not going to be better than Ollie

3 in 6 isnt bad to be fair but yeah i agree over paid. Wilson seems a better all round striker out of the two.

52 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I cant see liverpool making top 4 from where they are. Newcastle are still in a good position. No easy games. They are not losing thats the main thing.

If they win their 2 games in hand they will be 5 points of 4th with 16 games to go. They definitely aren't out of it yet.

PL seems to do this every year

No one could see Leicester being caught for 4th 2 years running, we've been there, Everton's been there, West ham have been there

Agree Liverpool and chelsea will sort their shit out, can see them finishing 7th as easy as 4th, just got to hope a non top 6 team wins the FA Cup after that

16 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

If they win their 2 games in hand they will be 5 points of 4th with 16 games to go. They definitely aren't out of it yet.

Last seasons form yes but theres been nothing to suggest that Liverpool will produce the type of form that will get them into the top 4. Local Derby next that wont be easy 

They've won fewer prem matches this year than we have haven't they?

Reminds me of West Ham tailing off at this point last season.

They'll put everything into the final as that's their biggest match for decades but hard to see them keeping Man. United out with Loris Karius in goal. So lose that then they have Man. City away in league after and can see them drifting down the league and finishing 7th.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

They've won fewer prem matches this year than we have haven't they?

Reminds me of West Ham tailing off at this point last season.

They'll put everything into the final as that's their biggest match for decades but hard to see them keeping Man. United out with Loris Karius in goal. So lose that then they have Man. City away in league after and can see them drifting down the league and finishing 7th.

Might even drop as low as 9th

• Like 1

Â