Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

3 hours ago, El Zen said:

That is f***ing disgusting. 

Well they all stood and clapped Mike Ashley when he wore a Newcastle shirt in the away end of one game not long after he took over

Edited by Jimzk5

Thing is,  just how many jaw dropping deals ever get done in the Jan window ?

No doubt they will have the money but if they are to get stellar signings then pants will truly be pulled down.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Thing is,  just how many jaw dropping deals ever get done in the Jan window ?

No doubt they will have the money but if they are to get stellar signings then pants will truly be pulled down.

i dont see the point personally, just dont get relegated, they wont do anything this year regardless of what they do in January, i dont them signing their global superstar and face of the club for the next decade this January, at best they'll sign some expensive players to get them out of the shit but then they dont need in 2 years but they'll be stuck with because they overpaid for them

same with the manager...i dont see the manager that gets them in to the CL being appointed in the next month

whatever they want to do needs to be well thought out meaning it needs time

hopefully they dont, they sack bruce with no real plan, no purslow in place to run the place, spunk some money on top 6 fringe players in jan and then have to start again in 2 years time when they're stuck in mid table

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Its good to see True Geordie slowly morph into everything he hated the way he used to go on about City. If you cant beat em join em

Football fans are hypocrites.

Nothing new to see there.

I wonder how much of the PIF business plan at Newcastle was reliant on doing a Man City / PSG in sponsoring as many Newcastle products as possible for wildly over market value.

This could be a massive spanner in the Saudi works.

Â