Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

5 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Bruce has now officially left Newcastle, This next appointment is really key for them. A very tough task to avoid the drop this season 

Richard Keys thinks Mark Hughes is the man :D  

• Haha 2

Just now, BOF said:

I've never wanted a club to go down more than I do them this season. Hopefully their money attracts a renegade who can't motivate that poor squad.

If they bring in a Remi Garde figure it could go hilariously wrong 

A lot of talk of Fonseca for Toon. I don't know too much about him but I believe he is all about patient build of play and playing out from the GK and the CBs. I have also read that he is not great at organising a defence. That sounds perfect for a relegation battle with the Toon squad 😂

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

I've never wanted a club to go down more than I do them this season. Hopefully their money attracts a renegade who can't motivate that poor squad.

The ideal scenario would be to get a new manager in and spunk 100m on players in Jan. Then sack the manager as they are bottom of the league in Feb and get Big Sam in on 10m a year to save the day 

6 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

A lot of talk of Fonseca for Toon. I don't know too much about him but I believe he is all about patient build of play and playing out from the GK and the CBs. I have also read that he is not great at organising a defence. That sounds perfect for a relegation battle with the Toon squad 😂

nearly 60 goals conceded in Serie A last season and Roma were terrible in defence. I am sure CIaran Clark and Dummett will be just fine

Â