Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Just now, rodders0223 said:

The league table doesn't lie. Over the course of the season you finish where you deserve to finish.

Except in this case.

The fat cheesecake scoffing potato head has fluked a season.

-1 point for not saying dinosaur but otherwise :thumb: 

53 minutes ago, Genie said:

Haha, you just confirmed what we all know. It’s the “shut some people up” comment that you’re still crying about and has formed basis for the hatred.

I think Stern John's 2-2 was the original basis if I'm honest.

But anyway, yes... plenty of fans at all other clubs he's been at don't seen to like him. Maybe he said that to all of them?

It's nice he's still got fans around though.

22 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

I think Stern John's 2-2 was the original basis if I'm honest.

But anyway, yes... plenty of fans at all other clubs he's been at don't seen to like him. Maybe he said that to all of them?

It's nice he's still got fans around though.

He was rubbing it into Graham Taylor face that 1st season they got promoted because Taylor never capped him. All season he was doing it 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He was rubbing it into Graham Taylor face that 1st season they got promoted because Taylor never capped him. All season he was doing it 

Brucie conceited? I won't hear of it.

4 hours ago, Genie said:

When he was appointed at Newcastle the narrative was that they are definitely going down, he’s got them in a reasonable place to survive. If he keeps them up he won’t have too much trouble getting another PL job.

Its just the easily offended Villa fans that don’t like/rate him. Everyone else has a more balanced view.

Pretty much this. Everyone is rolling out the stats that Newcastle are poor at but are missing out on purpose I believe the only stats that matters which is results and points gained. 

I remember last season Golden Boy Smith being quoted as saying that the performance is more important to him than the result, well I think Smith and the Bruce haters in here need to go look at the Football Rule book and look at the chapter about how points are earned. 

Edited by Stuartc445
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Man, Joelinton is all the hyperbole about Wesley this season, but even worse.

How us & newcastle have managed to spend over 60 million on 2 brazillans and end up with 2 league 1 standard players at best is a mystery.They are both absolutely shite.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, sne said:

Ciaran Clark in action with their new training gear

Bildresultat för bubble football gif

Played that on a stag trip a couple of years ago, it was knackering and claustrophobic!

Also, the stag broke his ankle 40 seconds into it, although we all thought he was putting it on......but no, he’d actually fractured it....we were all too busy laughing to show care! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Played that on a stag trip a couple of years ago, it was knackering and claustrophobic!

Also, the stag broke his ankle 40 seconds into it, although we all thought he was putting it on......but no, he’d actually fractured it....we were all too busy laughing to show care! 

Never tried it but it looks extremely dangerous, but also really fun :D 

Knowing myself I'd somehow find a way to dislocate my shoulder again and twist my knee. Not worth the risk for me.

39 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Not surprised. Looks like a cruciate injury waiting to happen.

0-0 v Burnley must've been most predictable result of the season.

Their season is actually mirroring our year under McLeish. Getting to 25 points around xmas and wondering how on earth we did that, peaking for games like Chelsea and then the goals and wins start drying up around Feb.

We only finished on 38 points that season so can see Newcastle posting similar although will likely be enough to keep them up still.

They are going into matches now believing they won't score. If you don't you don't win so bad mentality to have at this stage of the season.

Â