Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Rumours saying he's got £90 mill to spend - I mean, he's got 3 weeks of the window left, done zero preparation for any signing, so will be buying the one's nobody wants and for top dollar, probably with crippling wages. This is the moment Newcastle could completely screw themselves for years.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I can’t wait to see him in action in the transfer market for them. bill hader popcorn GIF

Bill Hader has some of the best gifs :)

bill hader laugh GIF

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I can’t wait to see him in action in the transfer market for them. bill hader popcorn GIF

It's very much like sending Baldrick to the big market in town to purchase the items needed to put on a "Big slap up dinner" for the locals, without a shopping list and only 2 coins of nominal value in his pocket.  

And,  what a feast it will be,  Catermoly Soup,  Bree sir,  no problem sir.  

This will be entertaining.  The wily old fox Bruce in the transfer forest of disappointment.  words removed

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

3 minutes ago, sne said:

SXLLYTk0mzUy6KDE4q_SYuvxMbMSyV_9M8AYtDYA-U4.jpg

From  a Newcastle forum.

Think Bruce has a few more accolades thou.

Clearly photoshopped. Bruce finished 10th with Sunderland and we all know that was his biggest accomplishment in football.

The guy never shuts up about it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sne said:

SXLLYTk0mzUy6KDE4q_SYuvxMbMSyV_9M8AYtDYA-U4.jpg

From  a Newcastle forum.

Think Bruce has a few more accolades thou.

63325775-7E45-42A9-B9FC-8275D6CAA888.gif

Edited by Shropshire Lad
I shall move my hilarious GIF to follow your post SNE :)
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Linked with 40 million bid for Joelinton. A striker with a very modest goal record

Has about the same goal return and assist as our Wesley, albeit in a better league.

Not sure he's worth twice as much thou.

Both look like expensive gambles IMO

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

He is doomed to fail.

This has similarities to when we got McLeish. Fans are not happy, he's managed Sunderland, toxic atmosphere from day 1.

It was the start of our demise.. and nearly 8 years later we have just about recovered and on the way to finally having our shit sorted.

They are in for a fun few years from here on..

I need we had owners who done bad to us. But I haven't seen anything like this clown. Everytime they get back they recover from it and come good, then **** it in a strange way. We had bad decisions, which costed us our PL status. But for Newcastle it seems that Ashley is revenging from himself and the club. Although this is the first time to begin the circus during the summer. Usually its during season. 

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Why would Ashley give Bruce £90m but make Rafa feed on scraps, forcing him to leave? That just can't be true. Imagine being a Newcastle fan and reading that. Soul crushing.

Season ticket sales like the fake takeover every year. If there waa ginna be a takeover they wouldbt havw offered fistface a 3 year deal 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If there waa ginna be a takeover they wouldbt havw offered fistface a 3 year deal 

what?

Edited by Mic09

Â