Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

22 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

I think he’s been hired for their promotion attempt in 20/21 :detect:

Then that's even more stupid.

The better your team is, the worse he is. All he knows is garbage percentage football. That's why he could get results and I think he might once the dust settles. It's just on the face of it what a grim appointment it is that's really upsetting Newcastle fans I think. It would be very similar reaction if it was Mark Hughes or Pulis.

If they go down and expect to get up with him it'll be a disaster. Can't see him surviving going down, the cabbages will be reigning down from the stands.

Edited by Tomaszk

20 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

It is pretty much Wolves first XI by the looks of it, Newcastle are at about half strength. But even so, you wouldn't expect a hammering like this.

To be honest you would. Wolves will put 4 or 5 past them during the season too. 

43 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Make that 4 nil down

To be fair, if Steve was there to tell them to 'Put wor boots on' they might not be in for such a hammering.

Just now, Designer1 said:

To be fair, if Steve was there to tell them to 'Put wor boots on' they might not be in for such a hammering.

Are they not wearing boots? No wonder they're getting battered.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

It is pretty much Wolves first XI by the looks of it, Newcastle are at about half strength. But even so, you wouldn't expect a hammering like this.

One for the wolves thread -

They're seemingly making a big push this summer so don't be surprised if they go in strong and win this tournament (city looks a mixed bag, expect some kid wearing number 67 to start)

They haven't got a second xi to play....

Â