Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just read that Bruce wants to make his first Newcastle signing...

Yannick Bolasie :)

Can imagine offers for Whelan and Jedinak to follow 

3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Hang on, I’ve just thought. If Bruce takes Newcastle down, at least they’ll have the perfect man to take them back up.

I mean, who could they get that is better?

giphy.gif

Sensible. Newcastle should know their place. Championship club at best , punching above their weight under Rafa.

Bruce is the man to take them to their natural level.

😎

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Just read that Bruce wants to make his first Newcastle signing...

Yannick Bolasie :)

😂😂😂😊😂😂😂

He wants to sign the wasteman first that would be the best

I just can't see why a fairly established Premier League club would ever look at Bruce and go "yes, he's the man for us".

Really strange appointment if it happens - but, then, a really strange owner too.

(Still hoping they appoint someone else after Bruce resigned from Wednesday :D)

• Like 2

it seems like Ashley is openly mugging their fans off

its still not in the same league as us appointing McLeish though, maybe too close to it to remember the fuss made in the press and by other fans (I seem to remember a lot of negative coverage about us but not that much justifying our anger) can you imagine if Bruce had relegated sunderland last season and Ashley was doing this? even he's not that daft

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I just can't see why a fairly established Premier League club would ever look at Bruce and go "yes, he's the man for us".

Really strange appointment if it happens - but, then, a really strange owner too.

(Still hoping they appoint someone else after Bruce resigned from Wednesday :D)

I just thought it smacked of trying to appoint a Geordie because it would keep the fans happy... obviously not in reality.

Man .... hhhnnnnggghhhh ... so many conflicting emotions.  Hilarious that Bruce could be left high and dry, but disappointed he won't ruin Newcastle, but re-assured that a new European candidate is perfectly capable of ruining a Newcastle side heading in that direction anyway.  I'm running out of popcorn.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

OMG that would be hilarious.  Fistface would be finished after this   

Nah Dem, his mates in the media would just spin the 'disgraceful way to treat a man with such class and integrity' and he'd be back in a job before he could shout "4 kebabs please mate".

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Nah Dem, his mates in the media would just spin the 'disgraceful way to treat a man with such class and integrity' and he'd be back in a job before he could shout "4 kebabs please mate".

... and don't scrimp on the chocolate sauce"

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BOF said:

Man .... hhhnnnnggghhhh ... so many conflicting emotions.  Hilarious that Bruce could be left high and dry, but disappointed he won't ruin Newcastle, but re-assured that a new European candidate is perfectly capable of ruining a Newcastle side heading in that direction anyway.  I'm running out of popcorn.

Seen a few comments from Lyon fans saying that this is a terrible move for Newcastle :D

• Like 1

Stat from podcast land this morn.

Of premier league managers with more than 250 games, only 2 have a win percentage under 30%.

1 - Is pretty obvious as he's a muppet and I hope he gets pelted with used cabbage at his intro presser.

2 - a tad trickier.

Poor Newcastle.

42 minutes ago, villakram said:

2 - a tad trickier.

I'd have a guess at mark Hughes, Steve mclarren and Joe Kinnear 

Edited by Jimzk5

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Posted in the Bruce thread but also relevant here...

Would be hilarious. 

Utter comedy gold if true. Wouldn't be surprised if Mike Ashley has looked at the reaction (and the cost) and decided not to bother with him. 

Edited by TheStagMan

53 minutes ago, villakram said:

Stat from podcast land this morn.

Of premier league managers with more than 250 games, only 2 have a win percentage under 30%.

1 - Is pretty obvious as he's a muppet and I hope he gets pelted with used cabbage at his intro presser.

2 - a tad trickier.

Poor Newcastle.

Joe Royle? 

Â