Christian Benteke

Kwan

Id like to see Robinson given a go up top. Were more suited to giving him chances than getting it wide and whipping it in. It can't do any harm to drop Heskey for a game

Getting off topic, I know, but why the hell did we recall Robinson from his loan if we're not going to use him? I know a Preston supporter who's really pissed off about it, says he was an absolute star for them.
  • Like 1

Don't like to criticise the big man really as I think he has a tough job with the way we're currently playing, but he was bad today. Everything was just bouncing of him. Don't think it's down to lack of interest, probably just a bit disillusioned with how things are going and naturally out of form.

Cleverley plays bad and you all jump on him! Benteke has been just as bad if not worse. Awful striker

Cleverly hasn't been our best player for 2 years.

Bentekes been poor but he certainly doesn't deserve to be jumped on like cleverley.

He wasn't brilliant, but he had our best chance and made a decent effort at it. I actually thought he put himself about a bit more today, but he's one of many who would massively benefit from a change of manager and a change of tactics. 

Literally needs one goal to go in for him. I think with Gil emerging now he might benefit from actually having someone with class knowing how to play him in.

he's had that against Man U

Â