Christian Benteke

Kwan

He started well, then went a little iffy at times with his touch - did really well to create the chance for himself but showed his inexperience/youth with the finish. There's a lot of potential there.

Saying he's like Carlton Cole is the biggest load of tosh ever - Cole made absolutely no effort for us at any time, Benteke is working hard for the team.

He started well, then went a little iffy at times with his touch - did really well to create the chance for himself but showed his inexperience/youth with the finish. There's a lot of potential there.

Saying he's like Carlton Cole is the biggest load of tosh ever - Cole made absolutely no effort for us at any time, Benteke is working hard for the team.

He reminds me a lot of heskey/carlton cole in the way he plays.

Can't believe the over reactions on here!

I don't think anyone is over reacting. I know I am not. I think what we are saying is he needs time to adapt and maybe coming on as a sub will be more benefical to him and the team. Hey this is Villatalk he will get 2 bad games before being declared a bust!!

Because he is big, strong has an iffy first touch and snatches at his chances when presented with. He also throws in the odd air shot like today and swansea. He doesnt look like a twenty goal striker to me, more of a 10 goal striker and maybe someone who we can hoof it to at the end of a game if we need to chuck him on.

Â