Christian Benteke

Kwan

I don't really understand why Liverpool want him, they usually play 1 up front. If Sturridge comes back he will play, they have signed Ings too, have Balotelli. I can't see how they will fit all them in, they need to fix other areas IMO.

This saga is becoming as bad as the takeover talk. Have Liverpool even made a bid yet. All summer they seem to be preparing a bid or ready to make one but have they even bothered to make an opening offer

Think Liverpool will stump up the money now. They need to spend some of that Sterling money, at £32.5m it would still be a good and fair deal for them imo.  

Their fans want Reus, I think their fans will be disappointed. 

Their fans thinking they could even attract Reus shows just how deluded they are. If Reus was available every club in Europe would be after him.

True. Though didn't we have a guy on here who wanted us to get Isco on loan?

Think Liverpool will stump up the money now. They need to spend some of that Sterling money, at £32.5m it would still be a good and fair deal for them imo.  

Their fans want Reus, I think their fans will be disappointed. 

Their fans thinking they could even attract Reus shows just how deluded they are. If Reus was available every club in Europe would be after him.

True. Though didn't we have a guy on here who wanted us to get Isco on loan?

Yeah,but to be fair it was only a cheeky loan bid.

My thoughts are that Liverpool, haven't bid yet but they will soon. They'll have a couple of bids under the valuation which we will reject. Then a week before the season starts they will bid the full amount and the deal will go ahead.

My thoughts are that Liverpool, haven't bid yet but they will soon. They'll have a couple of bids under the valuation which we will reject. Then a week before the season starts they will bid the full amount and the deal will go ahead.

sound about right for liverpool.totaly ignore that our gaffa has stated publicly twice that the clause needs to be met

So less than 24 hours after supposed ITK's on social media claim it's a done deal Sherwood says nobody has activated the clause. Hmm

Bit of an awkward one to explain that....

No, it's really quite easy :)

• Like 2

So less than 24 hours after supposed ITK's on social media claim it's a done deal Sherwood says nobody has activated the clause. Hmm

Bit of an awkward one to explain that....

Bit obvious Sherwood hasnt a clue whats going on in his own club compared to Twitter ITK. 

• Like 1

Mirror reporting this evening Plop still reluctant to pay the fee..good now piss off.

Such a load of shit. They have just been overpaid by £15m for Sterling...at least!!!

The hypocrisy of Liverpool, and it's inbred **** mongo fans, is ridiculous.

If, without the Benteke sale, we can't afford to bring in anymore decent players, I'd hope someone would trigger the clause rather than him staying. I love 'tekkers but we have been a one man team for far too long, £32.5 (or whatever we get after deductions) would be the big investment that we so badly need. 

Liverplop will not pay the 32.5 million. They want to off load a player or 2. They have not got that sort of transfer fee for one player. My source comes from a reliable 3o year season ticket plop fan of mine

Note: not ITK :D

Only Liverpool player I'd be interested in a swop would be Lallana, that sort of clever wide midfield player is the sort we've missed for years but they signed him for 25m and hardly likely to put him in a deal for say 7m.

If Benteke goes he goes. Christ he couldn't have done much more for us could he.

Â