Christian Benteke

Kwan

They get 15% of any profit according to reports.

So if we paid £8m and sell him for £32.5m that's profit of £24.5m which is £3.675m to Genk leaving us with a not-too-shabby £28.825m in the bank :thumb:

do genk get any percentage of the fee if he leaves, does anyone know?

My understanding they do 15% i think......but other posters may be better informed.

the longer this saga goes on ,the more likely hood is.....

Both sets of fans won't want him.

Maybe the scouser fans....it would take a lot for most Villa fans not to want him playing next year!

• Like 1

He's the best player I've ever seen play for Villa. I really hope he does stay but it certainly doesn't look like that'll be the case. If I had to hazard a guess, he'll be a Liverpool player this time next week. 

He's the best player I've ever seen play for Villa. I really hope he does stay but it certainly doesn't look like that'll be the case. If I had to hazard a guess, he'll be a Liverpool player this time next week. 

Far from being the best I've seen, Lexicon, but that is probably down to our respective ages.

This is where differences of opinion come in......largely by the length of time being a supporter, relating to our age.

Far from being the best I've seen, Lexicon, but that is probably down to our respective ages.

I'm soon to be 29, for the record - so obviously missed out on most of the greats. Who would you say is the best you've seen?

I'm soon to be 29, for the record - so obviously missed out on most of the greats. Who would you say is the best you've seen?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/13510-the-greatestby-shirt-number/

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/13510-the-greatestby-shirt-number/

FWIW.....my list is on there

Just one more Gerry Hitchens.

Â