Christian Benteke

Kwan

Gabby and Benteke with Sinclair and Zog out wide would be some attacking force right now it would seem, although it'd leave us lacking in the middle of the park.

Dunno. I like Zog in the hole behind the strikers. I think that's his best position. He certantly can pick a pass

Heard rumours yesterday about Benteke being out for the season. Please tell me this isn't true?

Minor hip injury apparently.

A guy in the row in front of me at the game yesterday said Benteke had a broken arm... * face palm *

Heard rumours yesterday about Benteke being out for the season. Please tell me this isn't true?

I dont like it when I read things like this, as last time he got his massive injury (as with Kozak), we were first told it was 'definitely minor' followed by a leak to the media followed by the confirmation of his massive injury.

It would just be Villa -luck to have this week's momentum crushed in that way. 

Worryingly, during the live game yesterday, they panned to a load of injured Villa players watching from a box of some sort...Vlaar/Baker/Cissokho and a load more seen....no Benteke.

Hope the injury isnt too bad obviously. 

However I think its good for him to have some time off. He must have felt the pressure of being Villas hope but unable to score. The penalty visibly took some weight off his shoulders.

When he comes back in hes going to come into a team that seems to be growing in confidence and putting the ball into strikers in an area where they have a chance and players supporting. 

The beast will return. 

I dont like it when I read things like this, as last time he got his massive injury (as with Kozak), we were first told it was 'definitely minor' followed by a leak to the media followed by the confirmation of his massive injury.

It would just be Villa -luck to have this week's momentum crushed in that way. 

Worryingly, during the live game yesterday, they panned to a load of injured Villa players watching from a box of some sort...Vlaar/Baker/Cissokho and a load more seen....no Benteke.

Baker, Nooooooooooooooooooo! :P

One step forward two steps back.

Is that how he did his hip?

paula-abdul-opposites-attract-video-22.j
Ha! Is that Paula Abdul from that music video with a wolf in it... Opposite Attract?
Indeed. Two steps forwards and all that...

Ahahahah. Amazing.

• Like 1

One step forward two steps back.

Is that how he did his hip?
paula-abdul-opposites-attract-video-22.j

Ha! Is that Paula Abdul from that music video with a wolf in it... Opposite Attract?

No it's Robert Palmer from the video Addicted to Love!

oh wait, no my bad it's Paul Abdul, the vocals for the cat were provided by two geezers called 'The Wild Pair' obviously

Edited by VillanousOne

Tough choice.

Can we play two upfront and have Sinclair out wide?

I'm not usually a fan of the diamond but felt it worked quite well first game against west brom. But then we also looked good second half in the 4-3-3.

Â