Christian Benteke

Kwan

If the bin-dippers want him, just pay the sodding release clause.

It was exactly the same when they wanted Barry. All done through the media, yet their supporters will tell you they only act with class and integrity.....yeah whatever.

If Benteke goes he goes. Christ he couldn't have done much more for us could he.

absolutely he can go anywhere he likes and he deserves it (granted they pay). Wouldnt want to know how badly off we would be without him

• Like 1

I think I'd be sick if I had to see Christian in a Liverpoop shirt. I'm resigned to losing him and I wish him all the best, as long as he signs for just about anyone else.

• Like 1

Only Liverpool player I'd be interested in a swop would be Lallana, that sort of clever wide midfield player is the sort we've missed for years but they signed him for 25m and hardly likely to put him in a deal for say 7m.

If Benteke goes he goes. Christ he couldn't have done much more for us could he.

We have the greatest spanish player ever at our club who plays that role already. 

• Like 1

I can see nobody meeting the price then him having an explosive start to the season for us prompting potential suitors to match the clause.

I'd love us to keep him for the Man. United game.

Infact I'd have no issue with selling him to them straight after the final whistle if he scores a hattrick and we finally beat that mob for the first time in 20 years at home.

Sherwood confirmed the buyout clause is 32m.

Really hope Liverpool feel it's too much. I guess if they manage to sell Borini and Balotelli then that will be the thing that makes Liverpool bid for him. 

Borini

Balotelli

Ings

Sturridge

Lambert

Origi

Firmino

So that's 7 players that Liverpool have who can play centre forward. I think they may struggle to shift Borini, Lanbert and Balotelli so if that's the case, can you see them stumping up the readies?

Borini

Balotelli

Ings

Sturridge

Lambert

Origi

Firmino

So that's 7 players that Liverpool have who can play centre forward. I think they may struggle to shift Borini, Lanbert and Balotelli so if that's the case, can you see them stumping up the readies?

I think if they can sell 2 of them they will. Can see Lambert being sold quite easily. 

If we get  £32 million for him I'd be happy to sell. He's a fantastic player but the transfer saga will just continue every summer as long as he's with us any way. Brilliant player but we can do a hell of a lot with  £32m.

Benteke is a an all-time Villa hero even if he dirty protests Sherwoods car and sleeps with Randy's daughter to get his move (does Randy have a daughter?  I'm praying she's not twelve.)  Hell, he's welcome at my gaff for some fine Belgian ale anytime he wants.  Why, he can even have his elegant way with my ex, who incidentally was weirldy into him...

What I don't understand is the attitude of other teams' fans towards Our Beast.  Particularly from our dear Liverpool friends seeing as he tore them new orifices on more than one occasion.  What don't they see in him?  Why the antipathy?  How many PL-proven, young goalscorers are there out there?

• Like 1

Only Liverpool player I'd be interested in a swop would be Lallana, that sort of clever wide midfield player is the sort we've missed for years but they signed him for 25m and hardly likely to put him in a deal for say 7m.

Won an FA cup?

Sacked his dickhead of an agent?

Signed a lifelong contract without a release fee or expiry date?

I don't mind players leaving if they aren't getting football here ala Luna, Weimann et al. They will get all the well wishes in the world from me because they just want to play and they aren't getting the opportunity here...

Its the people who leave us for more money and to win things with other clubs who can, to be fair, get f**ked

offer him to United for £27.5m, and tell Liverpool they can't have the same deal because we "don't want to sell to a direct competitor".

Direct competitor to stay in the League? I know Liverpool fans are deluded but let's not join them by saying we not far behind them. We are miles behind them!

• Like 3

Benteke is a an all-time Villa hero 

Not even close

Easily one of the best offensive players during my 28 years as a Villa fan.  So many glorious moments.  So much intensity to his performances.  So much Chris Smalling scraped off the Villa Park turf.  If future mad scientists want to clone average Prem defenders sixty million years from now they could do worse than check out the Villa Park grass for plentiful DNA samples.

Edited by Shomin Geki

Â