Christian Benteke

Kwan

If Liverpool won't pay more than £25m for him, who would fans be happy to accept in a player plus £25m deal? It's a big ask but I'd take Ibe plus that amount as that kid looks quality.

Ian St John.

I don't want any Liverpool players that they no longer want, and their good players wont come here, so just the full 32m please. I really don't understand how they can so easily justify £29m on that other player and not £32 on Benteke.

Its £7.5m, it could be the difference in them getting champions league football or not. They should just pay it.

I don't know what is going on with this but I would rather give Benteke to Chelsea for free than see him play for Liverpool. I hate them.

I couldn't give 2 shits who he plays for as long as we get the right fee for him.

Once a player leaves AVFC they are dead to me, I don't know why people get so hung up about it.

• Like 1

I don't know why people get so hung up about it.

Let's use 2 extremes. He moves abroad to PSG or he moves to the noses. Would you honestly not be bothered to see him banging them in for the nose rather than somewhere else. Even if it wouldn't bother you, I'm sure you can appreciate why it might bother someone else. Now apply that to Liverpool because some dislike them almost as much.

Let's use 2 extremes. He moves abroad to PSG or he moves to the noses. Would you honestly not be bothered to see him banging them in for the nose rather than somewhere else. Even if it wouldn't bother you, I'm sure you can appreciate why it might bother someone else. Now apply that to Liverpool because some dislike them almost as much.

Sorry, I just don't get it. We get the right fee, everyone moves on.

For me personally he never really endeared me to him. Yes he was good for us in spells and no doubt kept us up but was never a terrace hero for me.

Sorry, I just don't get it. We get the right fee, everyone moves on.

For me personally he never really endeared me to him. Yes he was good for us in spells and no doubt kept us up but was never a terrace hero for me.

Think of a player you do like moving to a team you don't like. it's a little bit like that, but for someone else.

I don't want any Liverpool players that they no longer want, and their good players wont come here, so just the full 32m please. I really don't understand how they can so easily justify £29m on that other player and not £32 on Benteke.

Its £7.5m, it could be the difference in them getting champions league football or not. They should just pay it.

Sympathypool think we should let them off 7.5 mill because they've "been through some hard times". Also "that other player", Firmino, is fecking class. 

I don't know what is going on with this but I would rather give Benteke to Chelsea for free than see him play for Liverpool. I hate them.

I couldn't give 2 shits who he plays for as long as we get the right fee for him.

Once a player leaves AVFC they are dead to me, I don't know why people get so hung up about it.

This...

They are either with us, or against us... and if its the latter, as long as we get the money that we want for him, I couldn't give a shit if his metatarsal snapped and he never played football again...

Â