Christian Benteke

Kwan

Give us a wave Smetrov. I seem to remember you dismissing this as off at least 3 times. :lol:

How many points did you score for this post?

Just be pleased he signed, if you are indeed pleased about the signing.

That wasn't meant in a nasty way. Smetrov is probably just as pleased as I am with this.

Anther signing I hadn't heard of before we came in for him. In fact I think that goes for all the players we've signed this summer. I like that. Welcome, Christian. Hope you'll do well together with Bent.

I'm rather hoping some of our lightweights can get a bit of respite with this guy in the team to help them physically.

It could be some of our players will get a bit more room and will help them impose their game a bit more on the opposition and regain some confidence.

fingers crossed.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him play for us. I think he could be the perfect partner for Bent. Look how well Bent did at Sunderland when he had a big man up front with him. (Kenwyne Jones)

From what I've seen, as well as being an aerial threat, he can also recieve the ball and run at and past defenders. He also looks skillful. Anyone see his goal for Belgium against Holland the other week? He made Matheijsen look like a proper mug!

An extra aerial threat from set pieces. Maybe we can finally end our goals from a corner drought which stands at almost 400 corners since we last scored from one!

Welcome Christian.

Â