Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Think it also proves another thing - please don't right a player off after just a few games (or even before a ball is kicked in earnest). Give them a chance - be patient. Just saying - a few had written him off after a few games!!

Well it really doesn't prove that. Tonev is proof the other way around. So, it could go either way.

- I bet nearly all the 'experts' on here said 'That's it we've lost' etc etc etc, 

come on own up....is Naz right?

I'm not his worst critic......But I have to confess, that did cross my mind.

Naz referring to Bennet.

Edited by TRO

I don't understand why we have to start speculating with selling a player once he shows first signs of being of real quality. A bit sad really. Very small-time.

Do not, DO NOT sell this guy, not for a long time.

Do not worry, we will not sell Leandro this summer. Besides, I think it is great that our young talent are being linked with Champions League teams, it certainly brings a smile to my face. Embrace this sort of speculation, it is complimentary to the club and player.

Anyway, Bacuna is a key part of the new generation, we need him for the next step in our progression up the table.

• Like 2

Think it also proves another thing - please don't right a player off after just a few games (or even before a ball is kicked in earnest). Give them a chance - be patient. Just saying - a few had written him off after a few games!!

Well it really doesn't prove that. Tonev is proof the other way around. So, it could go either way.

- I bet nearly all the 'experts' on here said 'That's it we've lost' etc etc etc,

come on own up....is Naz right?

I'm not his worst critic......But I have to confess, that did cross my mind.

Naz referring to Bennet.

Well, I don't like to talk bad about our players, but with Tonev I've made an exception. From the very beginning it was clear that his abilities were not what his YouTube videos promised. There's no reason for me to change my mind. On the contrary, it seems that he has been put to bench for good. Even Lambert doesn't seem to believe in him anymore. When did he last play?

Bennet's a different thing though. I'm on the fence with him. He has ability, but we'll see if his head keeps straight.

This ok TRO? ;)

Now back to praising Leo. It's much more fun!

I don't understand why we have to start speculating with selling a player once he shows first signs of being of real quality. A bit sad really. Very small-time.

Do not, DO NOT sell this guy, not for a long time.

Do not worry, we will not sell Leandro this summer. Besides, I think it is great that our young talent are being linked with Champions League teams, it certainly brings a smile to my face. Embrace this sort of speculation, it is complimentary to the club and player.

Anyway, Bacuna is a key part of the new generation, we need him for the next step in our progression up the table.

I embrace the speculation from outsiders, but not so much from us. Why would anyone sell him for 8 mill now? It's not the stock market where you try to pick the top. Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1