Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Looked like he was tired all match. Played very lazily. 

He looked like he'd given up before the end. 

yep thats the most dissapointing about his performance today. We know he was crap defensively but he was also crap going forward. 

Complacent today.Still think he will develop into a good RB, certainly for me much better than Lowton, but today was not good enough.

To be fair though, he had one bad game today, but overall has been good this season, the midfield and the attack needs to be improved.

Worst I've seen him. His attitude was not good. Maybe put Lowton in for a game to re-ignate Leo. I don't like to see that from a young player, even if the whole team gave up in the end.

Well I think today showed why a few people were getting carried away putting 10m pricetags on what is still a developing prem RB.

He massively struggled against the diagonial high ball today, was at fault for two of the three goals when he could've just cleared with a bit more positioning, it was like Fulham away all over again. The less said about his attempt to stop Aranuatovic at the end the better.

I'd be tempted to recall Lowton and push Bacuna into midfield next week, I'd imagine his confidence will dip after this performance.

Well I think today showed why a few people were getting carried away putting 10m pricetags on what is still a developing prem RB.

The £10m price-tags were more to do with what Villa should demand rather than whether he is actually worth that pound-for-pound.

• Like 3

Exactly why I laughed off the link to Arsenal as their replacement for Bacary Sagna. Bacuna is never going to become a good full-back, his anticipation and positioning is never going to be up to standards. The way he fails to see the smart move before a ball comes down is astonishing, practically asking for trouble every time. Lowton is a defender, Bacuna is not. Easy as that, so what the hell is Lambert seeing?

Exactly why I laughed off the link to Arsenal as their replacement for Bacary Sagna. Bacuna is never going to become a good full-back, his anticipation and positioning is never going to be up to standards. The way he fails to see the smart move before a ball comes down is astonishing, practically asking for trouble every time. Lowton is a defender, Bacuna is not. Easy as that, so what the hell is Lambert seeing?

Probably the same as we've all seen, progression and a young player settling into a role he is unfamiliar with, yet managing to keep several of the leagues best left-sided players quiet.

Had a feeling you would pop up with the whole "I've told you so" crap. Give the guy a break, the whole team was shite.

• Like 3