Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

What would be actually smart would be to not be on social media at all, but if they must have these stupid accounts, then I'm not going to moan about them posting totally normal stuff in them. Has Bacuna taken an unsanctioned holiday? Did he not attend training, or a team meeting? Has a lack of effort on his behalf been apparent in his training, or his first-team performances? If the answer to these questions is 'no', why should people care? Obviously some people do care, but that's their problem isn't it. 

Completely their problem and in an ideal world you wouldn't get idiots that allow themselves to be so wound up they insult footballers on social media. But there are plenty of idiots like that out there.

The best thing you can do in difficult, even hopeless, situation is what Leo tries to do - get away from it for a while. I want all Villa players to do it if they can. They'll be stronger when needed again.

That nob Stan stired that all up by making a big deal out of the picture of him sunbathing , I think people must have gotten impression Bacuna was off on the beach in between games.Clearly and old picture 

Its the not the  first time Stan has had it in for him 

I got on a plane leaving Birmingham at 6am on Thursday and who was on the flight only five or six hours after playing for Aston Villa in yet another defeat was Leandro Bacuna.

He had a little hoverboard that he was riding around the airport before scarpering off back to Holland for a day.

There’s so much disunity at the club that players can’t wait to get away to their parent countries whenever they get the chance.

They don’t have any links to the city, which is the problem when you buy players using the Moneyball system.

How dare he go home to visit Family Stan  , course Stan is an expert in playing overseas away from Family as demonstrated but his illustrious period at Oviedo ..all 3 appearances 

Flight to Holland is what? an hour?

No different than a player driving to Oxford after a game or a training session to see family.

Stan isn't half making a tit out of himself these days.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nabby said:

That nob Stan stired that all up by making a big deal out of the picture of him sunbathing , I think people must have gotten impression Bacuna was off on the beach in between games.Clearly and old picture 

Its the not the  first time Stan has had it in for him 

How dare he go home to visit Family Stan  , course Stan is an expert in playing overseas away from Family as demonstrated but his illustrious period at Oviedo ..all 3 appearances 

Ridiculous post - blaming Stan for some Vile being having a pop at Bacunas daughter is plain wrong.

2 hours ago, lexicon said:

He's not progressed one iota since coming here and we still have no idea what position he really plays in - good for cover, I suppose but that's all his career will really be in the premier league I reckon. 

I think he's progressed.

I used to think he was dreadful. Now I think he's "ok".

• Like 1