Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Yet he's never, and I think I can say literally never, looked good when he's played on the right wing for us.

He's looked good at fullback for us and more recently he's looked pretty good filling in in the middle.

I don't recall a game where he was played wide midfield where he's looked good.

Cardiff home match. He won us that game playing wide right.

Sunderland last season, sure he was in midfield but not 100% sure it was wide right.

I think he's best on the right of a three, bombing forward. Not a huge leap from that position to winger, we know he can do it physically and he can cross a ball.

7 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Sunderland last season, sure he was in midfield but not 100% sure it was wide right.

I think he's best on the right of a three, bombing forward. Not a huge leap from that position to winger, we know he can do it physically and he can cross a ball.

He was RB that day and utterly ripped up Sunderland's left-hand side. Got like 2 assists in that first half and could have had more.

i see Stan's lost his shit over this photo ... EVERYTHING Villa seems to rile that bloke at the moment

is Bacuna on holiday? or has he just posted an old photo of a happier time ?

Grealish is photographed pissed up and passed out in the summer when he should've been getting in peak physical condition, then a short while later pictured out drinking and enjoying himself after a humiliating loss. Not sure Stan flipped his lid then ..

I had a bad week at work this week.

I'm off to Stratford tomorrow to enjoy myself.

I expect to be sacked on Monday for having the audacity to enjoy myself when I'm not at work.

• Like 2

Talk to me when he's unconscious in the street after a heavy night.

Bacuna's of the few players who puts a shift in. Deserves a life off the pitch.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Talk to me when he's unconscious in the street after a heavy night.

Bacuna's of the few players who puts a shift in. Deserves a life off the pitch.

All players deserve a life off the pitch.

All players should have a life away from the game. They should be able to enjoy themselves and have the freedom everyone has. 

But at times maybe it's just a bit smarter to not post pictures like this. Fans are angry and looking for any reason to have a pop at the players, not everything needs to be shared on social media. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

All players should have a life away from the game. They should be able to enjoy themselves and have the freedom everyone has. 

But at times maybe it's just a bit smarter to not post pictures like this. Fans are angry and looking for any reason to have a pop at the players, not everything needs to be shared on social media. 

They should be able to post what they want. It's not "smarter" to not post pics like that at all. Why should footballers let a few angry fans dictate what they can and cant share on social media?

What would be actually smart would be to not be on social media at all, but if they must have these stupid accounts, then I'm not going to moan about them posting totally normal stuff in them. Has Bacuna taken an unsanctioned holiday? Did he not attend training, or a team meeting? Has a lack of effort on his behalf been apparent in his training, or his first-team performances? If the answer to these questions is 'no', why should people care? Obviously some people do care, but that's their problem isn't it. 

• Like 1