Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I liked the way he celebrated. 

He started running but then turned back to his team-mates with a sheepish smile like, "Should I really celebrate that one?"

But then thought, "**** it, I'll celebrate it anyway."

• Like 3

In terms of control, passing and dribbling yes he's technical ability is quite poor. Doesn't mean he can't take a great free kick though.

Overall maybe, but the pass for Benteke's 1-on-1 chance was pretty awesome imo (especially with his left foot).  As you say, great squad player to have.

I bet there haven't been too many occasions in the premier league where a player has played as an attacking midfielder and then right back in the same game. I like to see Silva, Hazard or Oscsr have a go at that !

They need to update his position on Fifa to RB/RWB/RM/CM/CAM

And LB/LWB! Blimey

if anything ever happens to Guzan im sure he be decent to throw in goal as well

• Like 2

In terms of control, passing and dribbling yes he's technical ability is quite poor. Doesn't mean he can't take a great free kick though.

Overall maybe, but the pass for Benteke's 1-on-1 chance was pretty awesome imo (especially with his left foot). As you say, great squad player to have.

That pass was great but then it makes you wonder why he can't make simple ones at times.

I bet there haven't been too many occasions in the premier league where a player has played as an attacking midfielder and then right back in the same game. I like to see Silva, Hazard or Oscsr have a go at that !

They need to update his position on Fifa to RB/RWB/RM/CM/CAM

Can only have up to 4 positions designated on fifa, I would say he's CM, RB, CAM, RM