Jores Okore

Jesperchr

The way some people on here talk him up he'd better play like a combination of God and Laursen when he comes back or there'll be trouble.

The over the top hyping up of players when the are injured or not picked on this site is ridiculous!

Nobody at all whatsoever expects him to come in and be a mix of God and Laursen. He just has to be better than Baker. I'm sure he can manage that.

As Samjp says, he's a prospect and people are hopeful he can start to fulfil his potential.

I bow to your being a better man at football matters than me.

You should think of a career as a scout or manager or FIFA President. If your not one of those then your life is truly wasted and the beautiful game is only the worse for it?

You should think of a career as a scout or manager or FIFA President. If your not one of those then your life is truly wasted and the beautiful game is only the worse for it?

What on Earth are you talking about?

• Like 2

What on Earth are you talking about?

I always find that people who don't know you're from your also don't know much about football. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 2

FIFA president? For explaining that Okore has been rated highly since before joining us and he isn't being simply 'overhyped' because he is injured?

I know Blatter isn't the greatest but I'm sure he has much better credentials.

Anyway, fingers crossed that Okore's potential comes to fruition, don't want any 'trouble' now do we! 

Edited by samjp26

The way some people on here talk him up he'd better play like a combination of God and Laursen when he comes back or there'll be trouble.

The over the top hyping up of players when the are injured or not picked on this site is ridiculous!

You do realise Okore turned down Chelsea just 6 months before joining us right?

It doesn't take a genius to work out that he was a very highly rated prospect in Denmark and a lot of big European teams were sniffing around when we signed him, that's why people are excited to see him play for us.

• Like 1

It doesn't take a genius to work out that he was a very highly rated prospect in Denmark and a lot of big European teams were sniffing around when we signed him, that's why people are excited to see him play for us.

Yes he is a prospect and shows potential but the way some people rave on here he has already made it as a top class defender. Then the act all sanctimonious about how they know more than other people.

Chelsea been interested is a good sign but they don't get it right every time such as Steve Sidwell and Demba Ba. Every club signs duds.

I really hope we have a superstar on our hands but let the lad play a few more games and settle into one of the hardest leagues in the world. 

Nobody at all whatsoever expects him to come in and be a mix of God and Laursen. He just has to be better than Baker. I'm sure he can manage that.

As Samjp says, he's a prospect and people are hopeful he can start to fulfil his potential.

From what little we have seen of him this season, I think it's fair to say he's better than Baker.

"Obviously there's Lionel Messi. I've never played against him before - but I would love to! The best thing in football is being challenged by the very best.

He's brilliant but I think I'd have him in my pocket."

Would you beat Gabby Agbonlahor in a race?

JO: "It would be very tight. But I'd win, of course".

• Like 1

"Obviously there's Lionel Messi. I've never played against him before - but I would love to! The best thing in football is being challenged by the very best.

Hes got balls to be laying down quotes like that!

. Every club signs duds.

Its the ratio of good v bad that sets them apart.

in the last ten years we have had our unfair share.

Hes got balls to be laying down quotes like that!

Or a sense of humour :)

Â