Jores Okore

Jesperchr

Going to be huge for us and will increase in value so that this time next year we'll be able to sell him for a larger amount of money

Bring back positive Richard

Bring back an owner that gives a shit

Aside from not spending on transfers, I fail to see what Lerner has done to suggest he "doesn't give a shit"?  He's obviously looking to sell the club, but we've rarely (never?) sold our better players for sod all under his ownership.

Going to be huge for us and will increase in value so that this time next year we'll be able to sell him for a larger amount of money

Aside from not spending on transfers, I fail to see what Lerner has done to suggest he "doesn't give a shit"?  He's obviously looking to sell the club, but we've rarely (never?) sold our better players for sod all under his ownership.

If he gave a shit surely he would show up to watch the club he owns? I know that he lives far away but if you are a billionaire with your own jet surely it's not that much of a hardship.

To stay on topic, I actually liked the look of Okore last season and felt sorry for him when he got injured. I think he'll be a good player for us this season and this time next year we'll be fighting off clubs wanting to sign him.

Aside from not spending on transfers, I fail to see what Lerner has done to suggest he "doesn't give a shit"? He's obviously looking to sell the club, but we've rarely (never?) sold our better players for sod all under his ownership.

You think he gives a shit?

I think Lerner does, yes.

He has a funny way of showing it if he does. I think he gives a shit about himself and his money, I think he doesn't care much about us as a club anymore, I think he cares about us as his investment and how he can get out of this the best way possible.

Is caring about two things at once not possible? Since he took over, The situation in the league has changed, his life has changed and as a result his priorities ha e probably changed. That doesn't mean that he doesn't give a Shit but that he thinks he isn't the best person for the job (as per his words). Furthermore, don't you care about your finances? I'd be pretty bothered about getting something back and I'd try to get out of an investment in the best way possible too, wouldn't you?

• Like 2

Is caring about two things at once not possible? Since he took over, The situation in the league has changed, his life has changed and as a result his priorities ha e probably changed. That doesn't mean that he doesn't give a Shit but that he thinks he isn't the best person for the job (as per his words). Furthermore, don't you care about your finances? I'd be pretty bothered about getting something back and I'd try to get out of an investment in the best way possible too, wouldn't you?

Anybody who cares would have more than one plan (like I do for my money, you know in case things change) and I certainly wouldn't spend it like a kid in a sweet shop. The kid in that shop is very much like Lerner, it'll be something else tomorrow.

Caring about two things is possible. I'm not seeing much evidence of his caring nature though. If you could show me examples of it over the last few years I'll happily debate them with you. Yes of course I care about my finances but then I don't own something loved by thousands and thousands of fans and generations of families around the local community. I'm not sure any of my financial decisions could possibly be compared with a billionaire owning a football club.

Very little is known about the man because he keeps his life incredibly private - this to me says that making definitive statements about his personality, such as 'he doesn't give a shit' is based on nothing but assumption and is completely pointless.

Bearing in mind what you said about the club being loved by thousands, how does that relate to the situation? What's he doing wrong, in your opinion?

I think he is one hell of a talent and that we should be doing him a favour by getting in a midfielder with an ability to sheild the back four and a midfeild with an ability to retain the ball.

Still can't believe we got him and it is still refreshing to know he chose us because he wants to play football, rather than going to Chelsea et al and being loaned out or benched for a few years.

Can't wait to see him and Vlaar together for the first game, hopefully they can get straight to work!

Edited by samjp26

okore as a DM anyone? his distribution is excellent.

Yeah, that is what we need to do with a young player, coming off the back of a terrible injury, in a new league with little experience behind him. Play him out of position. Jeez.

Okore hopefully can get 30+ games under his belt playing next to Vlaar at CB, I am excited.

Edited by rodders0223

Â