Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

To be honest. I can't see that being true. If he doesn't know whether he actually want to come and play for Villa, or if he's kinda hanging on waiting for another offer, then I very much doubt Lambert would be interested in him. I can't imagine us playing a waiting game with him, he either wants to play for us or he doesn't. Lambert's whole philosophy is bringing in players who are 100% committed.  

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 4

To be honest. I can't see that being true. If he doesn't know where he actually want to come and play for Villa, or if he's kinda hanging on waiting for another offer, then I very much doubt Lambert would be interested in him. I can't imagine us playing a waiting game with him, he either wants to play for us or he doesn't. Lambert's whole philosophy is bringing in players who are 100% committed.

True. Lambert won't play that game.

We probably aren't interested, i think Lambert likes the idea of everyone being on a level playing field, no guaranteed starters (minus benteke). Belhanda will be expecting to start and if there is an offer on the table and he is waiting for other offers then i reckon Lambert would immediately drop interest. He wants players who want to play for the club and not ones,  thinking about wages etc.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 8m

Re: Belhanda. He is finalising a move with a club tonight, early tomorrow. Trying to get confirmation as to who. More to follow. #MHSC

Hopefully this will be an end to it tomorrow.

It was put to bed a while ago but people seem hellbent on taking the words of some random Twitter wind-up merchants as gospel:  it's as clear as day that Villa are not interested in this player.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 8m

Re: Belhanda. He is finalising a move with a club tonight, early tomorrow. Trying to get confirmation as to who. More to follow. #MHSC

Hopefully this will be an end to it tomorrow.

It was put to bed a while ago but people seem hellbent on taking the words of some random Twitter wind-up merchants as gospel: it's as clear as day that Villa are not interested in this player.

GFN have gone from he's choosing between Villa and the UAE, to he's waiting for another Prem club, to he's finalising his move tonight.

All just today, doesn't add up at all.