Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

'AVFCAgent' on good ol' twitter seems to be very confident of this happening. Can't say he's convinced me however, and I don't think he's fooling many.

Belhanda will agree terms and sign this weekend and will be revealed early, next week probably Monday #avfc

@AVFCTransTweet @HeartOfTheHolte fine if Belhanda signs delete your accounts and if he doesn't I will delete mine

@CustomMade_x @AVFCTransTweet @HeartOfTheHolte I've seen him in Birmingham that's how confident I am

'AVFCAgent' on good ol' twitter seems to be very confident of this happening. Can't say he's convinced me however, and I don't think he's fooling many.

Belhanda will agree terms and sign this weekend and will be revealed early, next week probably Monday #avfc

@AVFCTransTweet @HeartOfTheHolte fine if Belhanda signs delete your accounts and if he doesn't I will delete mine

@CustomMade_x @AVFCTransTweet @HeartOfTheHolte I've seen him in Birmingham that's how confident I am

When I questioned him yesterday, he made some vile insults relating to my family. Think it is safe to say that someone who acts like that when questioned on potential sources is not one to be taken seriously.

attention seekers. the only one i have believed is that french reporter that said we were interested. However most trusted sources Kendrick MOMS have denied it. They have been proven right in the past. The rest that claim Belhanda is true.. do not have a proven record in the past. Agents comments are just that.. drumming up interest for an arrogant player who is disappointed in the clubs that have come in for him.

We may have shown interest but i think we are looking elsewhere now.

Cant see this happening.

Edited by KSV

Don't know much about this bloke but he seems to have a very high opinion of himself. He's not one of those tarts who flounce off in a strop if someone dares to substitute him is he? Would he be happy to fight for a place? Would he be good enough to be an automatic start? Are we really interested or is it just wild speculation?

I believe Kendrick on this one tbh, not sure there's as much interest from us as Montpellier were implying a few weeks back. Don't see him signing.

That said I would welcome this signing as we do certainly need to sign a central midfielder who can actually score and create before the window is finished, this guy at 10m looks a realistic signing.

Honestly it doesn`t matter who says what or not unless there is anything official. Anyone that is closely associated with the club will never reveal anything the club doesn`t want it too. I myself has doubts about this as well since he is way more high profile compared to the others we have been linked with. And if he were to sign here, he would probably require that he played most games if not all off them(except injured and what not) He would however walk straight into our first 11. And no, he is not the typical Lambert signing or a player you would expect him to go for, but we will see. The good news we can at least take from this is that we have been linked with him, popov and honda. Player types that we need in our team for sure, something we are missing. Still, this isn`t over until he has signed for someone else.

Don't know much about this bloke but he seems to have a very high opinion of himself. He's not one of those tarts who flounce off in a strop if someone dares to substitute him is he? Would he be happy to fight for a place? Would he be good enough to be an automatic start? Are we really interested or is it just wild speculation?

You have many questionsMr. Ironsid. I send you premium. Answer question 100%!

I have just heard from a very criditable and reliable source that Aston Villa have had a bid accepted for 12.5m euros. They have offered Belhanda a non negotiable £35k a week.

He has been offered £50k a week with another club who have also had a bid accepted by Montipeller.

It is now up to the player to decide which team he wants to join.

I have just been told by my source that Aston Villa are set to sign Belhanda for £10.75m (12.5m euros) on a contract worth £35k a week.

Apparently although another club offered him more wages, the chance to play in the premier league and the large high end 6 figure sign on fee is what made him choose Aston Villa.

Like I have said this is from a very reliable and creditable source, however I will not get too excited until I see that yellow bar flash up on sky sports news and him holding an Aston Villa shirt.

• Like 2

If he really chose to sign for us for less wages, then that really says that he wants to prove himself as a quality player. I am excited if this is all true. I hope Ireland gives him the #7 or N'Zogbia hands over the #10 because I think starters should be wearing those numbers. 

I have just heard from a very criditable and reliable source that Aston Villa have had a bid accepted for 12.5m euros. They have offered Belhanda a non negotiable £35k a week.

He has been offered £50k a week with another club who have also had a bid accepted by Montipeller.

I have just been told by my source that Aston Villa are set to sign Belhanda for £10.75m (12.5m euros) on a contract worth £35k a week.

Apparently although another club offered him more wages, the chance to play in the premier league and the large high end 6 figure sign on fee is what made him choose Aston Villa.

Like I have said this is from a very reliable and creditable source, however I will not get too excited until I see that yellow bar flash up on sky sports news and him holding an Aston Villa shirt.

Sound excellent. Everlasting kudos to you if true. And may you never again darken the VT doorway if not ;)

• Like 1

Who is the other club out of interest?

I've had a look at Arsenal-mania website which has its own forum for players linked to Arsenal (Rooney, Higuain etc) and Belhanda's name isn't even on there.

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=2d0cda1d7dfc4f652defb3aa61ac43ad

Could only be VT where a 72 thread runs on a player who probably won't even sign and an Arsenal fan site doesn't even have a thread on him! If indeed it is true, I think all the Arsenal eggs are in the Higuain basket atm and they'll move onto other targets when he signs.

Don't know much about this bloke but he seems to have a very high opinion of himself. 

That's the main impression I have gained form this thread. I'm a bit sick of hearing his public agonising about whether he should take enormous amounts of money in his next job or just very very large amounts of money.