Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

Never heard of this matey before this thread, but by the sounds of it, if we indeed ARE in for him, he isn't exactly moving mountains to come and play for us... Sounds like a bit of a clearing in the woods to be honest... 'I want to play in the Premier League' 'My decision will be made imminently'... Then some UAE team and apparently Kiev come in and he is thinking twice and dragging his feet... If we sign him and he is good, great stuff! but by the way he has gone about things building up to it, I have been put off by his attitude

Never heard of this matey before this thread, but by the sounds of it, if we indeed ARE in for him, he isn't exactly moving mountains to come and play for us... Sounds like a bit of a clearing in the woods to be honest... 'I want to play in the Premier League' 'My decision will be made imminently'... Then some UAE team and apparently Kiev come in and he is thinking twice and dragging his feet... If we sign him and he is good, great stuff! but by the way he has gone about things building up to it, I have been put off by his attitude

Although no quotes of him moving to UAE or Kiev + His club has a price target too and they may think they could more for him which we couldn't say it's with his attitude ..

Still have a little tiny hope of this one going through, but it`s starting to fade. I really want him, but then again I want someone to give a damn and not just to seek a move. Could be such a good outcome if he became a main player next season.

If the player comes, I will judge him by what he does on the pitch, and the effort he puts in on the pitch over how long it actually took him to sign. Transfers are probably about 100 times more complicated than fans realise. Have patience and if he signs great, if not move on - no problem.

• Like 1

You managed to conclude all that from a bunch of copy and paste twitter bollocks? 

There's no way he's joining. This stuff just circulates around Twitter so quickly it's unreal. These days one tiny rumour can spread so far so quickly and just get out of hand, like this one, and people repeat one another enough times that it appears there is substance to it and then others catch on. If rumours are fire then Twitter is paraffin. Paraffin made out of fairies and unicorns and other things that aren't real.

You managed to conclude all that from a bunch of copy and paste twitter bollocks? 

Reports on skysports, reports on here and articles in online newspapers to be perfectly honest... I noticed the other day there was an article on SSN that then miraculously got taken off 3 hours later entitled 'Belhanda switch decision imminent' or something to that tune. So, back to my original point, IF we indeed are in for him and IF indeed he really does want to play Premier League football above and over everything else; he should be hounding his agent and his club to push the move through ASAP 'Aston Villa want me, I want Premier League football, get it done'

Reports on skysports, reports on here and articles in online newspapers to be perfectly honest... I noticed the other day there was an article on SSN that then miraculously got taken off 3 hours later entitled 'Belhanda switch decision imminent' or something to that tune. So, back to my original point, IF we indeed are in for him and IF indeed he really does want to play Premier League football above and over everything else; he should be hounding his agent and his club to push the move through ASAP 'Aston Villa want me, I want Premier League football, get it done'

You could have just said yes.

could be bull buy hey :)

The leader of Moroccan international game MHSC Younes Belhanda could sign as early as this Monday with the English club Aston Villa, who finished 15th in the Premier League last season, say sources close to the English club.The amount of transfer to be around 12 million, and his monthly salary is a little less than 200,000 euros. On social networks, this Sunday rustled the rumor of a photo Belhanda jersey with Aston Villa released and removed by the club's account ...

http://www.mlactu.fr/article/mercato-youn%C3%A8s-belhanda-officiellement-%C3%A0-aston-villa-ce-lundi/687#.UdBwWWF1kFU.twitter

could be bull buy hey :)

The leader of Moroccan international game MHSC Younes Belhanda could sign as early as this Monday with the English club Aston Villa, who finished 15th in the Premier League last season, say sources close to the English club.The amount of transfer to be around 12 million, and his monthly salary is a little less than 200,000 euros. On social networks, this Sunday rustled the rumor of a photo Belhanda jersey with Aston Villa released and removed by the club's account ...

http://www.mlactu.fr/article/mercato-youn%C3%A8s-belhanda-officiellement-%C3%A0-aston-villa-ce-lundi/687#.UdBwWWF1kFU.twitter

Eh? Seen nothing of this.