Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

Apparently Kiev announced the signings of Belhanda, Mbokani and Jeremaine Lens from PSV at half time in their game tonight. Certainly more exciting than a balti pie and a pint

Edited by Biskitt

I wonder if people will now stop posting shite off twitter?

I bet you that we haven't been interested in him at all in the last month. I hate to think how much time some of you have wasted reading all those bullshit rumours

Mods should warn people for posting any of it tbf

Edited by villarule123

So much for I wanna play in the premier league. He is taking a step down.

I agree, I think he would have been better off staying put to be honest, the Ukraine league is quite a step down from France.

So much for I wanna play in the premier league. He is taking a step down.

I agree, I think he would have been better off staying put to be honest, the Ukraine league is quite a step down from France.

Is it? I doubt there is much difference to be honest. I suppose he is guaranteed big money and champions league football.

I wonder if people will now stop posting shite off twitter?

I bet you that we haven't been interested in him at all in the last month. I hate to think how much time some of you have wasted reading all those bullshit rumours

Mods should warn people for posting any of it tbf

There's no smoke without fire. Of course we were interested, just because he doesn't sign doesn't mean we were never in. A few said a week or so ago that PL put a take it or leave it offer to him, he left it.

He's obviously a mercenary, better off without - Ukrainian league........ Phhht! ;-)

• Like 1