I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I was just in a bar in the Kadikoy (Fenerbahce) region of Istanbul. I just took a picture of Edward Norton, original oil painting, off the wall.

The girl I was with, hid it beneath her Parka as she hugged me from behind and we just walked out. 

• Like 1

Holy **** Rugeley. You are killing it.

most women wernt interested but when I got with my mrs she was fortunately in to it aswell, used to piss over each other a lot but must admit I much preferred to be on the receiving end. got to the point on a couple of occasions where she pissed in a glass and id neck it

I had a proper laugh at this post. I find the whole concept of sexualising pissing and shitting quite funny. Dunno why.

Mind you I've never DHUTWU so I must be in unadventurous.

An Iranian friend of mine once squatted over me and said "should I piss?".

The initial question threw me, so I said no....but I've always wondered what it'd be like.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

I was just in a bar in the Kadikoy (Fenerbahce) region of Istanbul. I just took a picture of Edward Norton, original oil painting, off the wall.

The girl I was with, hid it beneath her Parka as she hugged me from behind and we just walked out.

That's a bit of a scummy thing to do.

• Like 1

I'm enjoying this from a distance at this point.

This thread reminds me of the best bits from Opie & Anthony. 
A bit of filthy radio:

Edit: That was originally set to start at a certain point, dunno why it reset. Relevant part stats at 2:26:50 Edited by tarjei

Looks like I missed out last night reading the last couple of pages.

If this is what Villa fans are capable of can you imagine what the 'I Have a Confession To Make' thread on the Bluenose's forum is like?

:blink:

If this is what Villa fans are capable of can you imagine what the 'I Have a Confession To Make' thread on the Bluenose's forum is like?

More than one admission of incest, I'm sure ;) Edited by choffer

Just found this on the Confessions of a Bluenose thread on the Blue's forum.

O'rite lads, this one's a real doozie so hold on to your arseholes...

I once had sex with a girl I wasn't related to...
Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

During my experimental phase, I had a cock in my mouth, and he mustn't have washed in around 5 months, because it tasted **** awful. My tongue discovered what seemed to be a cheese-like growth and I gagged and got the **** out of there a.s.a.p. It took a lot of mouthwash and some whiskey to rid myself of the taste.

Pfft, you really don't like anything do you?

• Like 3

More than one admission of incest, I'm sure ;)

Wouldn't that just be their relationship thread?

That's a bit of a scummy thing to do.

I'd assist robbery to get a hug from a girl.