I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

When people are home alone, I bet they get up to all kinds of nonsense. Wiping sperm on their chest to see if hair grows there, dancing naked etc

Are you hoping that people say they do this, so you can say 'me too!'? :D

When people are home alone, I bet they get up to all kinds of nonsense. Wiping sperm on their chest to see if hair grows there, dancing naked etc

6fe.jpg

• Like 1

yea I bet their are some right story's some people could tell that would blow mine out the water, come on lads lets hear them

I suggest you go and have a look at what Morpheus posted. That comes quite close to blowing yours out of the water.

During my experimental phase, I had a cock in my mouth, and he mustn't have washed in around 5 months, because it tasted **** awful. My tongue discovered what seemed to be a cheese-like growth and I gagged and got the **** out of there a.s.a.p. It took a lot of mouthwash and some whiskey to rid myself of the taste.

• Like 4

im int

yea I bet their are some right story's some people could tell that would blow mine out the water, come on lads lets hear them

I suggest you go and have a look at what Morpheus posted. That comes quite close to blowing yours out of the water.

please tell me more

During my experimental phase, I had a cock in my mouth, and he mustn't have washed in around 5 months, because it tasted **** awful. My tongue discovered what seemed to be a cheese-like growth and I gagged and got the **** out of there a.s.a.p. It took a lot of mouthwash and some whiskey to rid myself of the taste.

:o  It's all coming out now. Can I confirm, you are male aren't you?

:o  It's all coming out now. Can I confirm, you are male aren't you

please don't answer that you will ruin the images in my head