I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Have I just revealed a teenage wank story in a car thread..?

There is a time and a place for wank stories and its not in the middle of a Volkswagen engine and diagnostic faults forum! 

• Like 2

I didn't realise there was snow on the road this morning, went to overtake somebody, then realised what a huge and nearly catastrophic mistake this was when I snaked all over the road in my rear wheel drive car.  Then had to drive in the snow at 10mph with the car I'd just overtaken right up my backside.  Laughing at me and giving me the Nescafe hand signal, no doubt.  I was too embarrassed to look in the rear view mirror.

I didn't realise there was snow on the road this morning, went to overtake somebody, then realised what a huge and nearly catastrophic mistake this was when I snaked all over the road in my rear wheel drive car.  Then had to drive in the snow at 10mph with the car I'd just overtaken right up my backside.  Laughing at me and giving me the Nescafe hand signal, no doubt.  I was too embarrassed to look in the rear view mirror.

Snow doubt its a beamer. I love beamer drivers in the snow, they make me laugh heartily

• Like 1

Snow doubt its a beamer. I love beamer drivers in the snow, they make me laugh heartily

It is indeed.  And you're right, they're worse than useless in the snow.

What colour tarmac do they use round your area Risso

Fair question and I can see what you're getting at.  But in my defence, the road went from no snow to a fair bit of muddy slush in about 100 yards.

When I first became, erm... Sexually developed, I used to masturbate to "the box" because music videos were the only remotely sexy thing I could find on our TV.

Plus, I used to wipe the... Remnants... Down the inside of the chair under the cushion. Then my mom was cleaning one day and found the huge horrible dry patch of man mayonnaise and asked me what it was.

I thought, at the time, that I'd successfully convinced her that I'd spilt her moisturiser down there.

But I bet she knew...

When I first became, erm... Sexually developed, I used to masturbate to "the box" because music videos were the only remotely sexy thing I could find on our TV.

Plus, I used to wipe the... Remnants... Down the inside of the chair under the cushion. Then my mom was cleaning one day and found the huge horrible dry patch of man mayonnaise and asked me what it was.

I thought, at the time, that I'd successfully convinced her that I'd spilt her moisturiser down there.

But I bet she knew...

I used to fancy you.

But I bet she knew...

I used to fancy you.

This just proves my theory that everyone called Laura fancies me
  • Like 1

But I bet she knew...

I used to fancy you.

The most embarrassing confession I've read in here. 

/thread

• Like 3

Haha nice one Stevo.

On a similar note, I used to have a wank rag. An old white t-shirt that I used to clear myself up after nighttime (and morning) J Arthur's. I used to keep it in my bottom desk drawer. It got to a point where it went yellow. One day I went to get it out in preparation of a tommy tank and it was gone. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

When I was like 15/16, I used to trim my pubes with the kitchen scissors and put all the pubes in a sock. I put that sock back in my sock draw every time for some reason. About a year after I'd stopped doing that, I took my socks off in the lounge and this perfectly rounded ball of pubes appeared on the lounge carpet right in front of my dad. It sat there for like an hour because it was too awkward to do anything.

• Like 2

Seriously, I don't have anything awesomely weird that I did as a teenager. I was a bit of a strange kid though.

When I was about three my parents took me to a speech therapist because I didn't talk. It wasn't that I couldn't, I just refused to. It was just a phase according to the therapist. She was right, just try and shut me up now.

But yeah, that's about it. I never used a sock or a 'wank rag', just tissues and I never put them in the bin. You always have to destroy the evidence. That's the third rule of Wank Club.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

When I first became, erm... Sexually developed, I used to masturbate to "the box" 

Kids nowadays have no idea how lucky they are.

But then they'll never get the thrill of finding your Nan's copy of the News of the World unguarded in the dining room. 

• Like 1