I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

its quite common I think, we rarely do it now if at all, nah its the truth mate. could be worse, one of my mates scooped a handful of another mates sick off the floor and eat it for a tenner

Holy **** Rugeley. You are killing it.

most women wernt interested but when I got with my mrs she was fortunately in to it aswell, used to piss over each other a lot but must admit I much preferred to be on the receiving end. got to the point on a couple of occasions where she pissed in a glass and id neck it
that's properly disgusting.

keeps the doctor away

Had she drank a lot of cider?

its quite common I think, we rarely do it now if at all, nah its the truth mate. could be worse, one of my mates scooped a handful of another mates sick off the floor and eat it for a tenner

most women wernt interested but when I got with my mrs she was fortunately in to it aswell, used to piss over each other a lot but must admit I much preferred to be on the receiving end. got to the point on a couple of occasions where she pissed in a glass and id neck it
that's properly disgusting.

keeps the doctor away

Had she drank a lot of cider?

at the time she was a vodka drinker but no cider

To beg the question is a logical fallacy meaning to assume one's conclusion in the premise, rather than  meaning 'raises the question'...

My confession is that I'm an unapologetic pedant.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

to be honest im quite a reserved and somewhat shy kind of person, which when consumed full of drink and drugs turned into a filfhy animal. did not always need the drugs to be adventurous in the bedroom because at the end of the day I was in to what I was in to but sometimes it broke down boundaries which one would not cross while sober. not very good at showing emotion so drink and drugs opened me up, im sure ' don't do it doug' could keep us entertained all night with his esapades if he wanted to, and probably is a lot more broadminded than me in that department. I like being boring with the odd moment of madness, always been like that, I think its the tauras in me

going to have some crazy dreams tonight, shitting, pissing, hoovering, rubbing semen all over your chest dancing around naked while some bloke is trying to rim you whilst having someone's cock in your mouth then to top it off shagging your aunty. on that note im going to sleep.... and I cant wait :D

• Like 4

I eat my bogies. They just...taste so good. Especially when you get a nice crispy one.

Duuuuuuude!!

I also eat my own earwax, fingernails, gunk under my fingernails, scabs, 'sleep', the dry skin that peels off your heel, and likewise, any skin I can tear off between my toes. The manky-er the better. I draw a line at eating poo nuggets. Usually.

This went un noticed. Just had a quick scan over the thread, and we're all a bit **** up to one degree or another.

I had a proper laugh at this post. I find the whole concept of sexualising pissing and shitting quite funny. Dunno why.

Mind you I've never DHUTWU so I must be in unadventurous.