I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Nobody can accept that their parents have any sexuality at all.

Up till the age of about 13 or so, I genuinely thought people got pregnant just by praying to God.

Thanks dad.

Well if you've got a better idea I'd like to hear it wise guy?

Up till the age of about 13 or so, I genuinely thought people got pregnant just by praying to God.

Thanks dad.

Not British...can't process this...

• Like 1

Thanks dad.

Not British...can't process this...

I was making out that the praying for a baby theory was so plausible that surely no other explanation could displace it.  Ha, nevermind.

I eat my bogies. They just...taste so good. Especially when you get a nice crispy one.

Duuuuuuude!!

I also eat my own earwax, fingernails, gunk under my fingernails, scabs, 'sleep', the dry skin that peels off your heel, and likewise, any skin I can tear off between my toes. The manky-er the better. I draw a line at eating poo nuggets. Usually.

• Like 1

I eat my bogies. They just...taste so good. Especially when you get a nice crispy one.

Duuuuuuude!!

I also eat my own earwax, fingernails, gunk under my fingernails, scabs, 'sleep', the dry skin that peels off your heel, and likewise, any skin I can tear off between my toes. The manky-er the better. I draw a line at eating poo nuggets. Usually.

We have reached a new low.

Duuuuuuude!!

Or "McDonald's" to give it its trade name.

Duuuuuuude!!

We have reached a new low.

At least it's his own bodily fluids.

• Like 1

Ha Ha, I've got claws and exceptionally thick skin, I could skip breakfast if I did that.