I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I also eat my own earwax, fingernails, gunk under my fingernails, scabs, 'sleep', the dry skin that peels off your heel, and likewise, any skin I can tear off between my toes. The manky-er the better. I draw a line at eating poo nuggets. Usually.

Ha Ha, I've got claws and exceptionally thick skin, I could skip breakfast if I did that.

What do you have for breakfast, ants?

aardvark_432_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

No-one has ever asked the most important question which is why I'm having a relationship with my aunt?

Think it's because she is the spitting image of my late mother and I miss the cuddles.

I'm not sure anyone really wanted to know? :huh:

No-one has ever asked the most important question which is why I'm having a relationship with my aunt?

Think it's because she is the spitting image of my late mother and I miss the cuddles.

I'm not sure anyone really wanted to know? :huh:

I for one didn't really need to know, but if that's true, that you're shagging a relation because she reminds you of your mum, man, you supporting the wrong team.

Another confession. I absolutely hate looking at the holiest of holes. When going down I close my eyes while doing it. I enjoy that part of it as long as I don't have to look at it.

Think that originated from an earlier encounter whereby the lady in question had her do da stuffed with toilet roll and must have forgotten about it. Even though I tried to be discrete removing most of it there still were bits remaining which didn't make for a very pleasant experience as she'd obviously recently had her period

Couple of years ago I had a massive dump. The toilet wouldn't flush (due to the bog roll and huge turds) and with multiple flushes, it still wouldn't go. So I realised that I had to break the turds into smaller pieces. Now we have a ceiling window in the shower room, so we had one of those hooked sticks to open the window. Well, I used the stick and shoved it down the toilet breaking down the turds and allowing it to flush away, and to this day that same stick is used everyday.

• Like 1

Couple of years ago I had a massive dump. The toilet wouldn't flush (due to the bog roll and huge turds) and with multiple flushes, it still wouldn't go. So I realised that I had to break the turds into smaller pieces. Now we have a ceiling window in the shower room, so we had one of those hooked sticks to open the window. Well, I used the stick and shoved it down the toilet breaking down the turds and allowing it to flush away, and to this day that same stick is used everyday.

I assume you washed the stick after completing the fragmentation?

You could just buy one of these ya know

toilet-brush-139-p.jpg

• Like 1

You could just buy one of these ya know

Posted Image

I would've used it if I had one in the shower room. Instead it was in the other bathroom.