I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

No-one has ever asked the most important question which is why I'm having a relationship with my aunt?

Think it's because she is the spitting image of my late mother and I miss the cuddles.

No offence, but I honestly think you've made it up just to get some attention.

• Like 2

No-one has ever asked the most important question which is why I'm having a relationship with my aunt?

Think it's because she is the spitting image of my late mother and I miss the cuddles.

No offence, but I honestly think you've made it up just to get some attention.

Hope. I HOPE he made it up. Any reason will do as long as he made it up.

• Like 1

Another confession. I absolutely hate looking at the holiest of holes. When going down I close my eyes while doing it. I enjoy that part of it as long as I don't have to look at it.

Think that originated from an earlier encounter whereby the lady in question had her do da stuffed with toilet roll and must have forgotten about it. Even though I tried to be discrete removing most of it there still were bits remaining which didn't make for a very pleasant experience as she'd obviously recently had her period

You can get some ugly stinky holes but some are pristine. I refuse to go down on the smelly ones, I just say that it doesn't turn me on and they don't really force it on me, the nice ones though I go and have a feast on vigorously

Another confession. I absolutely hate looking at the holiest of holes. When going down I close my eyes while doing it. I enjoy that part of it as long as I don't have to look at it.

Is that because your aunt's must have ghost in it by now?

• Like 3

Think that originated from an earlier encounter whereby the lady in question had her do da stuffed with toilet roll and must have forgotten about it. Even though I tried to be discrete removing most of it there still were bits remaining which didn't make for a very pleasant experience as she'd obviously recently had her period

Gordon Bennett!

I would rather shag ferne britton than ferne cotton.

Not a fan of Ferne Cotton or her clone Holly Willoughby, two examples of people who are on telly because they look half decent and have no doubt jumped through a lot of hoops to make up for their lack of personality and talent, they bore me to death and don't add to anything they are involved with.

Not a fan of Ferne Cotton or her clone Holly Willoughby, two examples of people who are on telly because they look half decent and have no doubt jumped through a lot of hoops to make up for their lack of personality and talent, they bore me to death and don't add to anything they are involved with.

Mate you couldn't find two women further apart!

• Like 1

Mate you couldn't find two women further apart!

I see them as the same pretty much, I have the same opinion of them both, however I suppose I always switch the side before I can get a full impression so that may be a bit unfair of me

I remember when I was a lad in sex education we had a bit where we could ask any question, all we had to do was wright it on a bit of paper and drop it in a box.

Half the class asked what Aids was. Half the class asked if the teacher Mr Holland was gay? I asked if a sperm was the size of a man how long would it take to swim around the world...what a **** up mind I had.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

going to sleep now but I promise I will post a confession tomorrow at some point after work, crazy confession but its all fun

I can only imagine it involves breaking into a zoo, a coach full of nuns, courgettes and a drugs bust. 

• Like 1