Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

The Times reporting the deceased had seen an ex boyfriend in recent days . Maybe that had sparked something off ? Also report she'd bought OP a framed pic of the 2 of them together for Valentines .

2 guys in my office read The Sun.

Both qualified accountants, both with degrees, both with what I would imagine is a very high reading age.

I have no idea why. The one reads out stories each day as well as if they're **** gospel and then seems surprised when I suggest that they're probably utter bollocks

uYA52XF.jpg

From the newspaper that gave us this is anything surprising?  

Serious question though, why do people buy The Sun?  Is it because there are tits on page 3?  The way they cover news is awful and their football coverage is laughably bad. 

Isnt it the cheapest morning newspaper? Horrible paper isnt even the phrase to use. Id only reas if i was uber uber bored and somebody else had already bought it

It's because he's famous and a national treasure apparently

Family are standing by him and denying its murder - good luck with that one

They appear to be strongly denying "premeditated murder". [/pedant]

Surprisingly, Murdoch's Post (normally the closest thing to the Sun in America) lost the front page battle of the New York tabloids today to the more Mirror-ish News:

front021613.jpg

nydn.jpg

(some editions of the News went with Blade Gunner, for the record)

Edited by leviramsey

How come he gets to stay in a police station ? Why the special treatment

Because he is incredibly famous in SA and to put him in prison would be absolute chaos for everybody. This is the common sense approach.

Stories of a bloodied cricket bat in the house found by the OB and that the deceased skull had been smashed in aswell as the 4 bullets .

Also OP called his old man over before the OB got there who were called by neighbours .

Â