Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

I'd say he wouldn't be allowed those leg things in prison as they're a removable weapon. That makes him a sitting fduck.

I have just read this and actually rubbed my laptop screen because the 'f' made it look like there was something on it.

What was the suns headline then???

What was the suns headline then???

The sun decided it was a good opportunity to turn their front page into an FHM swimsuit edition for their 'readers' to ogle the dead girl. They didn't even bother giving her a name though.  

uYA52XF.jpg

From the newspaper that gave us this is anything surprising?  

Serious question though, why do people buy The Sun?  Is it because there are tits on page 3?  The way they cover news is awful and their football coverage is laughably bad. 

uYA52XF.jpg

From the newspaper that gave us this is anything surprising?

Serious question though, why do people buy The Sun? Is it because there are tits on page 3? The way they cover news is awful and their football coverage is laughably bad.

The boring answer is reading age. You need a reading age of about 12 to function in society (or so it is suggested) The Sun's reading age is generally between 8 and 12.

Simply put, the dribbling morons who buy it, can read it. The fact that there are tits is a bonus.

• Like 1

No different to being Scouse I guess.  Spend your days telling everybody how brilliant Liverpool is despite moving away from it the first chance you got. 

Paul Mcartney ?

Well he'd only been dating this girl 2 months. Seems a bit odd to kill her after 2 months ?!

You do"nt look at the mantlepiece when you are stoking the fire,maybe he did'nt reconise her ?!

Â