The Randy Lerner thread

CI

13 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

It seems to me that you are still upset at my original Post. Well that really is your problem, not mine.

You also seem more interested in hammering home your view/opinion on me. Hey it's a forum, every one is entitled to his/her own opinion without feeling pressured from others in any way.

So please feel free to have your own opinion and I'll have mine.

(and if you really are hot for proving me wrong to gain a few quid - do yourself a favour and either do some overtime or go to a bookies, I'm sure they are game)

I came in here for a discussion with Villa fans, not to argue with anyone in particular, So please chill then we can read/answer each others posts without any kind of stress or ill-feeling.

Peace!!

What a bizarre post. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

Excellent , now how does that effect us ?

The point being the most effective way of protesting is boycotting, because it hurts them in the pocket. Lerner doesn't seem to understand any other language.

Sadly, I don't think it could ever be organised.

12 hours ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

They should be getting people in for free for Everton if they give a sh*t.

even for free people wont want to turn up to watch Barkley and Lukaku have the freedom of Villa Park :P

9 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

He is doing to Aston Villa what he did to the Cleveland Browns,only he has learnt and is doing it better.

I hope he also does what he did with the Browns (i.e. sell us)

4 minutes ago, Richard said:

The current approach is cut back to the bare minimum level and rebuild from there.  We are not at the bare minimum level yet

Yep spot on. They think the best place to do that is in the lower league. They think once we have cut back we will suddenly grow again.

They don't understand football.

It's all down to the wages to me. We haven't wanted to pay competitive wages to players for the league we're in.

Footballers might not be worth £100,000 plus a week. But that's what they can get elsewhere.

It's why we can't attract good enough players, and why we can't keep hold of the good ones we do get 

I'm fairly certain this is a remit coming down from Randy. 

So a different manager, CEO, chairman etc.. isn't going to change things.

Â