The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Will we bollocks win on Saturday. 

FFS! I think someone should petition Mr Lerner to order some white flags for our supporters on Saturday, most of them want to roll over and accept relegation without a fight. 

Do you think money grows on trees?

• Like 2

FFS! I think someone should petition Mr Lerner to order some white flags for our supporters on Saturday, most of them want to roll over and accept relegation without a fight.

I dont think its a case of the fans waving white flags. What is happening now is most fans have just lost faith in the sorry bunch of shitfaces pretending to be premiership footballers,wearing our colours and a manager who appears to have surrendered already. I will support the team as im sure everyone else will come saturday however if we lose which is a possibility then they will deserve to be slaughtered after 90min. Including lambert.

• Like 2

Have you watched us at home this season or has the required amount of drink after every defeat blanked out the memories? I think Lambert really wants to leave a legacy at Villa that will never be beaten. 11 home defeats it is.

I dont understand why Lerner would do this.Surely if he wants to sell the club he would want us to be as high up as possable, FFS when you want to sell your car/house the last thing you want to do is wreck the bloody thing first.

I dont understand why Lerner would do this.Surely if he wants to sell the club he would want us to be as high up as possable, FFS when you want to sell your car/house the last thing you want to do is wreck the bloody thing first.

He was obviously of the opinion we wouldn't be in this situation. As was a lot of us. If Benteke didn't have that freak injury we would probably be safe by now. 

• Like 3

He was obviously of the opinion we wouldn't be in this situation. As was a lot of us. If Benteke didn't have that freak injury we would probably be safe by now. 

The poor form started when Benteke was in the team. There is no guarantee we would be safe with Benteke.

That's quite a bold statement to be fair.

I thought it was a bit too black and white.

I hope what we do show is support. None of this booing and getting on the players backs after 5 minutes because we've passed a ball back to Guzan. Unfortunately, at least a lot of fans around me, don't seem to understand not every pass can be forward.

I do agree with most of that...,,but just remember as the players are only human.....so are the fans.

Not a very good custodian of our great club.

Spent millions and we are now worse than when he bought us.

So he bought all the players...all his choices.

You might give someone the price of a bottle of whiskey, but if they get drunk is that you fault.

Just saw football gold on Sky Sports when Clark made it 3-3 against Chelsea. Lerner went nuts hugging Faulkner. Now I can see that he really cared once but the way he hugged Faulkner seemed to make everyone including the man hugged look a little uneasy. Is there more to this relationship than we originally thought!

Randy hasn't wrecked the house. However, he has took down all the fancy wallpaper, removed the furniture and paid Lambert to re-decorate with a few tubs of Wilko's magnolia.

Edited by samjp26

Â