The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Graduated from an Ivy League college and is a member of two bar associations. Owned, managed, and sold his own investment company. Sat as chairman of MBNA and was involved in the sale of the company's shares for a ~30% premium.

I'd love to know what personal achievements anyone branding him a failure have to their name.

• Like 2

Graduated from an Ivy League college and is a member of two bar associations. Owned, managed, and sold his own investment company. Sat as chairman of MBNA and was involved in the sale of the company's shares for a ~30% premium.

I'd love to know what personal achievements anyone branding him a failure have to their name.

Yeah, such a "failure of a man" says more about the clown putting it than Randy.

Yeah, such a "failure of a man" says more about the clown putting it than Randy.

Haha sorry my dad wasn't a billionaire

Are you going to address the bit where you said that having a divorce meant you're a failure as a person? Or are we going to pretend that that never happened?

That doesn't solely make you a failure. But when you combine it with two failing sports teams it adds to it.

Â