Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

Be good that he get's a full week training with the team this week. Hopefully be raring to go against West Ham possibly. I didn't think KEA was as bad as some people have been making out today, thought he did quite well.

• Like 1

Looked poor but can't really judge him on that little cameo. He's going to need quite a lot of time to get going here IMO.

Time is something we don't have, I'm not sure why he was signed tbh.

One of the problems with villa has been the requirement for instant success. It is a problem created by modern day football

Not all fans are completely unrealistic in their expectations - but a lot of ours seem to be.

• Like 1

Well he's a young player from the French lower leagues, people should not be surprised if he plays like a player from a relegation threatened Ligue 2 side.

He has been bought for the future but we probably won't see the best of him until next season when he's had time to make the adjustment.

Came on for a cameo in his first game- can't judge a single thing on that good or bad. Hopefully he can now start against west ham and give some much needed protection to the back 4.

I thought it was impossible t fully judge him on that cameo - although i thought he looked fine, he was on at a time we were desperate to get the ball back and failing miserably, so making your debut when the rest of your team are headless chickens is impossible. He made 2 successful interceptions out of about 4.

We cannot go on with 4 attackers in the side - we need a 5 man midfield to protect the defence, bring Weimann on as an impact sub.

Â