U.S. Politics

maqroll

Tell him we’ve* discussed it briefly, and the answer is thanks but no thanks. 

Page break edit: 

* People from countries like Norway.

Edited by Michelsen
  • Like 4

A bit of context as to why Haiti is poor as most of the defense of Trumps comments seem to be using the argument "But it is a shithole".  Definitely worth reading the whole thread.  I don't think we needed any more evidence that Trump is a racist, but this really should put that argument to bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

While most of the fake news media has thrown caution to the wind and started openly calling the president of the United States a racist, the only double plus good news station is tackling the real issues affecting Americans today.

7PUBBhL.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I enjoyed this video.

My highlight is the republican scumbag "if he had a history of racism, we'd know about it". You **** what?

My favorite part was when he said he lived in Ethiopia so he isn't racist :lol:

The UN has condemned his comments and openly called his comments racist so I expect a nice tweet later and for Nicky Haley to give another 'masterclass' in how to make friends and influence people at the next major vote.

I don't know why anyone's surprised. Hes been drowning in racist sentiment for his entire campaign and term so far, and arguably further back than that.

Edited by Chindie

2 hours ago, Chindie said:

The UN has condemned his comments and openly called his comments racist so I expect a nice tweet later and for Nicky Haley to give another 'masterclass' in how to make friends and influence people at the next major vote.

I don't know why anyone's surprised. Hes been drowning in racist sentiment for his entire campaign and term so far, and arguably further back than that.

Just now, Keyblade said:

It's funny because he's supposed to be leading a country which has as part of its founding myths and identity the idea of the sanctuary for the poor and troubled to become better.

That and the 'I'm not a racist but...' thing.

I'll genuinely cheer when he dies.

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The frozen faces here fairly perfectly encapsulate everything that is awful about cable news talking heads. Just braying nonsense. 

Mouth open, ears shut.

God I hate debates

• Like 2

I don't understand how he can blatantly lie and deny. He was in a room with numerous people who all heard it. 

If they were really lying, Trump would have the easiest case ever to sue those people who broke the news for libel. But nothing from Trump.  

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

I don't understand how he can blatantly lie and deny. He was in a room with numerous people who all heard it. 

If they were really lying, Trump would have the easiest case ever to sue those people who broke the news for libel. But nothing from Trump.  

19 minutes ago, Rodders said:

to think any other politician would end up resigning if they were caught saying this. The pig has lowered expectations so phenomenally. Another 3 years to go...

Gordon Brown's political career was over because he called a bigot, a bigot.

• Like 3

Â