U.S. Politics

maqroll

2 hours ago, villakram said:

Stop with the Trump bashing on this. He didn't do this. He is a part of it, but this is what corporate America unfortunately is and has been for a long ling time. Both sides of the political spectrum have allowed this to happen.

Yes, I agree he didn't do this, any more than any number of other rich people who want as little public services as possible (though he is now in a position to do a lot to make things worse).  The point being made is that for quite a number of US citizens, the place is a shithole.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, maqroll said:

Do they sell condoms that small?

:trollface:

Not that I need them, but they have a special extra small model called ‘the Maqroll’. You may have to ask the staff. 

• Like 1

^the ingenuity of people is just brilliant at times :D

It's a little "funny" that this appears to be associated with a group called "Occupy Democrats", given what happened to the occupy movement under the previous Democratic president and his saintly FBI director. It's all just a big pr branding exercise for the people running the political machines :( 

Disgraced resurrected journalist Johann Hari has written a book, which I'm sure is completely intellectually above board and not suspicious in any way. 

He must have been thrilled to get a glowing written endorsement from Hillary Rodham Clinton, but one can only imagine his grief as he realised that he didn't have room for it on the back cover, as that's where Simon Amstell and Davina McCall were :crylaugh:

27 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Disgraced resurrected journalist Johann Hari has written a book, which I'm sure is completely intellectually above board and not suspicious in any way. 

He must have been thrilled to get a glowing written endorsement from Hillary Rodham Clinton, but one can only imagine his grief as he realised that he didn't have room for it on the back cover, as that's where Simon Amstell and Davina McCall were :crylaugh:

“It is very important everyone read this book and do what he says as quickly as possible”

It’s gone to print with that abomination of a sentence :clap:

Edited by a m ole

Â