U.S. Politics

maqroll

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

I'd love a psychologist to sit down and assess Trump. He's now spouting off about the media en masse colluding to downplay the size of the crowd for his inauguration.

2 things.

Firstly, his ego appears to be so fragile he can't take the idea that he's not popular enough to draw a particularly large crowd.

And secondly... He cannot honestly believe the world's entire media is choosing to cover up the size of a **** crowd. The photos, the videos are there. The crowd was awful.

Putting aside his hateful politics, I'd be concerned having such a personality in such a position. He's a couple of bad headlines from doing something stupid to make up for the size of his hands.

This is nothing more than hateful propaganda. Trumps inauguration is the most watch inauguration ever. Trumps press secretary tells us so!

Sean Spicer: Trump inauguration had largest audience ever

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 3

There's actually audible laughter when the chief propagandist says it's the largest crowd to ever witness an inaugration, at 2:29

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/white-house-press-secretary-berates-media-for-inauguration-coverage/2017/01/21/383dc5ee-e02b-11e6-8902-610fe486791c_video.html

The White House appears to have edited out the laughter in their version. :)

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

I give it 12 months until a 'Trump News TV' channel is to be created to act as the official 'unbiased' news channel of 'the people' in a bid to counter act the lies, false narratives and misrepresentations of the anti trump government free press.

Then another 6 months until every home in the US has to have a framed picture of the beadle handed lunatic hanging on their living room wall.

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

There's actually audible laughter when the chief propagandist says it's the largest crowd to ever witness an inaugration, at 2:29

The White House appears to have edited out the laughter in their version. :)

07-minister.jpg

With this attitude to press announcements and with Trump's seemingly pathological lying, it's as though they've begun the administration with the kind of bunker mentality that usually accompanies the death throes of a regime in dire trouble.

Edited by snowychap

2 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I wonder how the blatant gaslighting will go down when trump/spicer have to address actual issues, not something as unimportant as **** inauguration crowd numbers.

They won't be addressing actual issues in public, in fact, we'll do well to be able to figure out exactly what the actual issues are - that's largely the point I think.

"Look into my piggy eyes, don't look around the eyes - hey, that lady's fat, lol!"

• Like 1

Sean Spicer (Lil' Donald) is totally unhinged. Yelling at the press, litigating crowd size and then NOT taking questions is pure Trump. They're spoiling for a fight and they're going to get one.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

What the actual ****? 'Alternative facts'?

I think we have our "economical with the truth" meme for the 2010s. 

Just be careful you don't get caught out telling a whopping alternative fact. 

Edited by mjmooney

Â