U.S. Politics

maqroll

So we now have a president who wants everybody in America to benefit, everybody regardless of skin colour, gender, sexual orientation ect ect and what do people bang on about?  The size of the attendance at the inauguration!  The fact that the main stream media hyped up the anti trump crowd to commit crimes that may lead to those arrested people doing ten years in prison (let's see how "down with the cause" they will be when they have been someones bitch for a few months)!  A female news reporter is assaulted at a women's march, a possible ten year old boy set's fire to things just because he feels like it (parents must be so proud]).  A Trump supporter having a conversation (remember them), with trendy lefties has her hair set on fire (look it up)!   Oh and let's not forget that MLK jn's bust was taken away from the Oval office, but hey it didn't happen because its still there!!  Protesters saying that they would rather live in the Soviet Union and think Josph Stalin is a better person than D.J. Trump!  Can someone inform them that the Soviet Union no longer exists and that Joseph Stalin was responsible for the deaths of more people than Hitler and in fact made Hitler look like an amateur!  Also this bull about the speech being anti semetic give me a break he had a rabbi there saying a prayer for the first time in American history!  America is now going to  look after itself and let everyone else do whatever they want to.  A child in the wilds of Montana and a child in the inner city have the same dreams, but who is going to realise them?  Not the inner city kid that's for sure and is that Trumps fault?  No its the fault of the previous politicians who did nothing at all to sort out the crime and bad schools!!  Obama ploughed billions into the inner city schools and in return there is an epidemic of crime, children without fathers/hope or and aspirations! People banging on about white privilege, white supremacy and slavery guilt!  What's that all about? My family worked (and died) down coal mines since the 1850's and had nothing to show for it so so much for their white privilege, white supremacy? Where have people been living for the past 70yrs? Didn't white Western Europe fight and defeat fascism and those same people (those alive anyway) are derided by safe space snowflakes for voting for Brexit!!  Snowflakes wouldn't have a vote or even a country (or world) if they hadn't fought fascism!  Also what's this SWJ crap ie because i have a vagina that doesn't make me a woman!  What on earth is the logic in that?  When i went to university critical thinking and critical analysis were not only encouraged, but part of the marking criteria, but now you can get a degree by getting every mark between 40/50% that to me is a fail!  Oh and i suppose if Argentina took over the Falklands again there would be trendy lefties going down there in their thousands to get them back (I don't think so).  Since January 1st 2017 in Chicago there have been 140 murders of black of black people by black people and 3 white people by white people (again do your research), so WTF is going on in Obama's old stomping ground?  Is it white privilege/ white supremacy encouraging it or is it the KKK (you decide), or is Donald Trump leading a double life?  One thing i do see creeping in is the acceptance on the left of paedophilia (again do your research), is this where the world is going or because we are all supposed to be so tolerant and diverse that we have to accept that paedophilia is politically correct?  Oh and don't bring the racist or anti semetic card out as i am a black Jew who supports AVFC and my ancestors came here in Roman times (bet you didn't know that black people have been in Britain since then)!

It's a beautiful thing!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

It's not exactly up there with " I didn't have sexual relations with that woman " is it 

false claims are hardly the sole preserve of Trump .... but I'll judge him by what he does in office , not this war of words he's having with the media , which I also think is unbecoming of a President 

11 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

It's not exactly up there with " I didn't have sexual relations with that woman " is it 

How long into the presidency was that? And how many scandals was Clinton involved in before that?

12 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

false claims are hardly the sole preserve of Trump .... but I'll judge him by what he does in office , not this war of words he's having with the media , which I also think is unbecoming of a President 

It's beyond 'false claims' at this point. It's gaslighting, pure and simple.

A clear example of this was standing in front of the CIA and telling them to their faces that the media crafted this 'war' behind him and them, when he himself tweeted comparing them to Nazi Germany. It's a new level of deceit and manipulation.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

And how many scandals was Clinton involved in before that?

Seriously ?  ..... How long have you got ?  :) 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1

I'm not particularly interested. I didn't bring them up.

Tony trivialised the very blatant gas-lighting that Trump is undertaking with a deflection to a president in power 20 years ago.

We can't just deflect to the Clintons whenever Trump does something. It's all Trump and his cult did for the entire **** election cycle. 

Edited by StefanAVFC

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm not particularly interested. I didn't bring them up.

Tony trivialised the very blatant gas-lighting that Trump is undertaking with a deflection to a president in power 20 years ago.

We can't just deflect to the Clintons whenever Trump does something.  

you dont think point scoring over whose appeared on the most front pages of Sports Illustrated or whatever magazine it was , isn't trivialising !!

i was merely pointing out that it's not that same as being impeached ..I even qualified my view on the subject

it was your post that drew the trump v Clinton competition on who has the most scandals ... 

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

you dont think point scoring over whose appeared on the most front pages of Sports Illustrated or whatever magazine it was , isn't trivialising !!

Oh come off it. You chose one example and then deflected using it, even when I'd written a much, much better example on the same page!

When somebody lies about absolutely everything, it's important to call them out. Regardless of the triviality of it. As I said, Trump and his team are gas-lighting. I'll write it again; the most obvious example was telling the CIA that the media created the 'war' between the two when there's direct and clear evidence to the contrary. He could trot out, say the sky is green, then get Conway to say 'he's just presenting an alternative fact'. You're choosing to deflect, not me.

Eco's Ur-Fascism is pretty interesting with regards to this. It's fairly hard to go through that list and deny Trump is implementing a good deal of them and him and his team's constant gas-lighting is a part of it.

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

i was merely pointing out that it's not that same as being impeached ..I even qualified my view on the subject

It isn't a valid point because it has been 3 days. I must have missed Clinton being impeached in 3 days :)

5 hours ago, Awol said:

He firmly believes that the global north should be cooperating closely to tackle the threat of radical Islam...

... and not long behind that

If we're looking at this like a game of Risk? It's a sound strategy.

Obama was surrounding China anyway.

He'll be selling the new missile defence system to Putin on the back of recent increases in range of Chinese missiles.

Then the question is, if just being pals is enough for Putin? Will he take something else?

How thick are we? Like globally. The madmen (and woman) are well and truly in charge of the asylum.

What a waste of energy.

• Like 1

I just want someone to read this entire Twitter train (just click the first one then read down) and tell me this is all normal.

This one is particularly poignant. 

He bought a **** cheering section to one of the most hallowed rooms in the States to cheer him and laugh at his jokes. That is insane. Then they lied about him getting a standing ovation for 5 minutes, when actually they just never sat down.

Edited by StefanAVFC

It's about managing his image and turning his supporters against the media. 

If anyone from the media report that the intelligence agencies are unhappy with him he can point to the video of people cheering his speech to them. 

Accusations that it was only his supporters cheering in a memorial to the dead will just be shot down as another example of biased reporting. 

Edited by LondonLax
  • Like 1

Â