U.S. Politics

maqroll

So that's another member of the 'rich elite' appointed, and one who inherited his billions, so it's not like he's had to work his way up from nothing.

Apparently he switched his support to Trump back in May, and raised funds for his election campaign, so i guess this is his reward.

Keep draining the swamp Donald.

Trump at his inaurgaration concert just "I had this little idea to hold it in front of the Lincoln memorial, I don't think it's ever been done before."

Nah mate, just literally the the last f#cking time they held one.

The guy is an infuriating moron.

5 hours ago, Xann said:

Told you Toby Keith was a nob, @Seat68 :P

The problem for me is that two people I love are playing some role in the inauguration activities, Kevin Fowler, and more importantly Toby Keith. Toby Keith, outside of Cash is probably my favourite singer. I am a member of his fanclub, mainly, well almost entirely for presales and the tshirts that come with the membership. Politically there have been some thick times and some thin times. Musically though, and this is personal to me, appreciate he has a lot of people that dislike him, musically I love the guy. I own every CD the guy has ever made, so he must be doing something right as far as I am concerned.

Him playing last night, well it’s a difficult one, I feel he will regret it, I feel he will look back in 4 years and think what the hell was I thinking. Has it put me off him, not really, I suspect outside of one or two, most of the music I like voted Trump, they just aren’t as money grabbing as some who are willing to sell their soul to Trump.

I really wanted to post more on this but new job and my desk is overlooked so seriously curtailing my VT time. 

Edited by Seat68

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

At least he's not as bad as the pant-shitting Ted Nugent.

I frequent Toby Keiths message board, essentially the only male, only non american and seemingly out of step with all of them. I called Trump, Putins sock puppet and the more polite things said was he wasn't my President. 

Â