Jimzk5

What a year and a half for them. From Lambert nearly relegating them one year to Nuno and promotion the next. Impressive manager, thought theyd do well in the prem but not quite this well. Play the same way every week, and upset a lot of the top teams. And they'll keep signing quality and improve further I think. Theyve been through some shit times too remember, lets just hope we are going to join them in the next few years with our new owners and hope they have a similar plan and vision to return us to former glories also. Bravo dingles

• Like 2

Wolves are on the up no question but like I said before they wont break that top group of teams. Either the big clubs will cherry pickn their best players like neves or their manager. 

It be the same like when the likes of Milner and co moved on

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wolves are on the up no question but like I said before they wont break that top group of teams. Either the big clubs will cherry pickn their best players like neves or their manager. 

It be the same like when the likes of Milner and co moved on

except the agent of Milner and Young werent advising the club

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If united offer him stupid money you think mendes wouldn’t sell? Of course he would

Maybe but long term he might think he will make more on a Wolves project. He is certainly a guy who thinks long term

On 31/12/2018 at 17:41, Zatman said:

Maybe but long term he might think he will make more on a Wolves project. He is certainly a guy who thinks long term

surely the wolves project is bring in his clients get them game time every week make them look like diamonds and then sell them on at huge profits before replacing them with the next client

either way i dont see mendes fending off a man city bid if they come calling for neves

the problem is eventually they will buy an nzogbia, would be interested to see what they have done with their infrastructure, they are currently top of the U23s division 2 (we are 5th) they got rid of their academy manager in december

On 03/01/2019 at 00:16, AvfcRigo82 said:

Good win for Palace and Woy tonight and our old boy Ayew also got himself on the score sheet.

Absolutely shocking game. Palace slightly better team.  Showed more attacking intent.

Whole thing was very flat.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Andy81 said:

Absolutely shocking game. Palace slightly better team.  Showed more attacking intent.

Whole thing was very flat.

consistency is now your target.

• Like 1

On 31/12/2018 at 12:52, kurtsimonw said:

Credit to their coach. Would be very easy for them to have gone up and tried to keep it tight, but they're very brave and always look to play regardless of the opposition.

Its not just a simple question of they play, which is true....its as much a question that they compete.

Have to say hats off to them. They have a team at the moment that we could only dream of. Yes there were questions over how they got some of the players, but they’ve got them and they are working. Very strong spine of a team. Could you imagine us in the premier league competing like them if we’d gone up last year? 

15 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Na, I can't. As Bruce would still be in charge!

In a very surprising role reversal, I'm going to be more negative on Steve Bruce than you are and state that I'm 100% he would have been sacked by now with us in the relegation zone. 

• Like 1

Â